Chapter 5

Corbyn's P.O.V:

Loud music and a bottle of beer were the only things were keeping me company at the moment.

I was in a home party where I came with the boys. The boys were really cool and all but each of them left me alone as soon as we entered the house.

Jonah was flirting with some brunettes, Daniel and Zach were dancing and Jack totally disappeared somewhere I don't know. So here I was sitting alone and drinking.

After sometime, I got really bored so took out my phone from my back pocket and scrolled through the gallery.. I took some photos today. So I decided to post one of them in my real account.

Yeah, my real account and I didn't tell Violet because I wanted her to be friends with me for the person I am not because of my looks. Anyways, I am going to tell her tomorrow who I am and It's gonna be really fun to see her reaction.

I really liked Violet. She was amazing. Any guy would easily fall for her. She was that much perfect.

That day, when I first messaged her on Instagram I was just fooling around with her because I thought she was like one of those girls who only cared about their appearance and social life status.

But as days passed, I realized how wrong I was, she was more than that. She cared about her studies and grades. She wasn't rude to anyone nor arrogant about her looks. Altogether, she was a good person.

The vibration of my phone brought me back to the reality. I looked at my phone to see why it vibrated and noticed it was because there was another comment on my latest post. Seriously, sometimes I feel like I am a celebrity.

Liked by beautychickee and 1,195 others.
corbynbesson Am I outta my mind?
View all 249 comments
seaveydaniel Ur b0inked 0ff the g00p
haileyanderson Why are you so attractive?😍😍

The sound of someone's heels clicking made me look up from the phone and I saw a girl coming towards me. She looked a little bit familiar but I couldn't tell where I saw her.

She came and stood beside me. From close, now I remembered where I saw her. She was sitting with Violet earlier. Maybe she was one of the friends of  Violet.

"Hey. I am Christina." The girl intoduced herself.

"Hey, Its Corbyn." I said to her.

"Yeah, I know. I go to the same school as you."

"Yeah, I saw you today."

"Really? I didn't thought you will notice me because you were always surrounded by girls" she said giggling.

I laughed at her comment then said," I saw you in the cafeteria when you were talking to Violet."

"You know Violet?" She seemed surprised.

"Yes. She is a friend."

"Cool. So why did you transferred here?" She asked.

"My dad got transferred so we had to move here." I answered. We talked for some more time. She was really easy to talk to. Maybe we can be friends.

After sometime she looked at her phone then said," We have school tomorrow so I have to go."

"Yeah, I was also leaving. Do you want a ride?" I asked.

"Sure but only if you don't have any problem." She said.

"Nah. Its cool." Then we started towards the exit. I was really excited for the next day. I was going to tell Violet who I am.

A/N

Can you guys suggest me some good wdw fanfics?