Chapter 9

In the past week I had discovered something. Wanna know what?

I liked Corbyn.

Yeah cause my stomach never did backflip when someone said I look good. And never have i ever felt electricity running through my veins when someone called my name. Not even when my ex did these things. But when Corbyn did I do feel those things.

But the problem was Christina also liked him. And I wasn't sure to lose my friendship because of some boy. So I was pretty confused what to do. Fuck my life! It is always complicated.

* * *

I was infront of my locker taking out the books that I needed for doing homework when Corbyn came and wraped an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, bestie. What's up?" He asked.

"Ceiling." I answered smirking.

He rolled his eyes then said, "Are you free now? I have something important to tell you."

"What?"

"Ummm....can you meet m-" He couldn't finish his sentence because Christina came and said to Corbyn, "Hey, there you are. I was looking for you everywhere. We have to go now."

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot. Christina is going to tutor me as long as my grade in Maths doesn't improve. Mr. Harrison told her to tutor me as we are in the same class." Corbyn said.

"Cool." I replied.

"Okay, Violet. We have to go. I will call you tonight. Bye" Christina said.

"Okay. Bye." I said. Then I started to walk towards the exit of the school.

* * *

That night when I was playing a game on Xbox with Jacob and I was sort of winning,(don't get me wrong that 9 years old boy was good at playing video games) when I phone started ringing.

I groaned in annoyence then paused the game. I picked up my phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Christina. She really did call as she said before. But couldn't she had a better timing.

I answered the phone then said.

[Violet, Christina]

"What?"

"Hello to you too, V."

"What do you want, Christina? I was playing and if i don't go there quickly I am damn sure Jacob will do cheating."

"Alright, alright. Don't need to get all hyper on me. Actually, I need your help."

"In what?"

"Well, I have seen you and Corbyn have become quite good friends, actually more like best friends. So I was wondering if you could help me with asking him out."

I knew this would happen and like I said before I wasn't going to ruin my friendship no matter how much it hurts.

"Sure. I would be happy to help you." I replied sounding genuinely happy for her and I really was. After all,she was my friend and she meant a lot to me.

A/N

I know what I am going to share now is not related to the fanfic but i want to.

Today, Cameron Dallas liked my comment in his new post! Can you believe it?! CAMERON FREAKING DALLAS LIKED MY COMMENT!😲😲 I am literally going to die out of shock.