Chapter 3

*Edited*

It was monday which I think is the worst day of the week because let's be real, school sucks. I reached the school just ten minutes before it started and I couldn't even reach middle of the ground when Chloe approached me, seeming too excited for my liking.

"Do you know a new student is coming to our school today?" Chloe asked me.

"So?" I asked sounding bored.

"I have heard he is really cute and hot."

"So?" I asked again.

"Violet, can't you be a little excited about this."

"I don't think there is any need to be excited because a hot guy is coming." I said to her.

Chloe opened her mouth to protest but closed when she saw a little crowd forming in front of the school gate. Was there a celebrity or something?

We made our way there and tried to see what captured the attention of so many people, but failed miserably.

After some minutes of struggling and people stepping on my foot, I finally saw that a guy with striking blue eyes was standing beside a black lamborghini talking to Jonah and Daniel. Jonah and Daniel were one of the most popular boys of the school. Everyone used to admire them like they were some celebrities.

'Seriously?! All this chaos just for a new guy. People in this school are so lame. What am I still doing here?' I thought to myself.

I was lost in my inner ranting world when a girl hit me with her elbow, trying to go in the front. Her elbow collided with my face and I winced in pain too loud than I should have,"Ouch."

The cute boy's eyes shifted to mine and recognition crossed through this eyes, why I didn't know.

He maintained eye contact with me for a while-- and being the stubborn girl I am sometime I didn't look away -- then winked at me and shot me a knowing smile like he knew something that I didn't.

I quickly broke the eye contact and dragged Chloe out of the crowd, towards school.

"What?" Chloe asked.

"I don't think we should waste our time watching some guy outside the gate." I said.

"You are saying this when you are the one he was winking at." Chloe rolled her eyes.

"I didn't ask him to wink at me." I protested.

"Whatever." She said.

We reached our lockers then parted ways to go to our respective classes.

The bell rang and my first class was humanities class which was the most boring class in the world. Most of the time Mrs. Wilson just sat down and started typing on her phone. Today was no exception.

Everyone in the class were talking or doing whatever they wanted. I had no friends in this class so I decided to scroll though my Instagram.

I took my phone out and switched it on.  Then I went to the Instagram app and saw I had a message from Corbyn.

outta_mymind
Hey. Whats up?

violet_sanders
Hi. Nothing, just bored as hell.

outta_mymind
Nothing exciting happened today?

violet_sanders
Not for me but for others something has happened.

outta_mymind
What?

violet_sanders
A new guy came today and everyone was like, oh my god he is so cute and hot and everyone had crazy over him even my best friend.

outta_mymind
Maybe he was really hot like me . That is why, he was getting all the attention.

violet_sanders
Yeah he was. But that doesn't mean everyone has to be head over heels for him.

outta_mymind
I guess, you are right.

violet_sanders
Hmmm.And Corb?

outta_mymind
Yeah?

violet_sanders
Get over yourself, idiot.

outta_mymind
😂😂 Never

violet_sanders
Okay. I have to go to next class now. Bye.

outta_mymind
Bye.