Chapter 14

"Where are we, Corbyn? I asked confused. What are we doing here?

"Like I said before, you will see. Now get down from the car." He said.

I got down from the car and looked at our surroundings in case I found something else other than the trees.

Corbyn got out from the car then took my hand in his and started leading me somewhere from among the bushes. We walked for maybe five of more minutes and atlast reached our destination. And the sight was so damn beautiful I can't even describe in words.

There was a small river floating and the water was crystal clear that I can bet I could even see my reflection like its a mirror, on it. There was a flower garden on the other side of the river and green grass everywhere as far as you can see . And to make the place even more better there were benches near the river bank so that people could enjoy the sight before them comfortably.

Everything about this place was so natural and beautiful. This place can change peoples mood from bad to good easily.

"Wow. This place is beautiful." I said to Corbyn.

"I know right." Corbyn said.

"Yeah, thanks for bringing me here. There couldn't be a better place than this to hang out. And its totally worth the waiting."
I said to him and in response he just smirked.

"Why are we standing here? Lets go and sit." Corbyn said then he again took my hand started heading towards the benches.

We reached the benches then sat down and remain in silence for a long time. The silence wasn't awkward it was comfortable. I was enjoying the wind that was passing ,sound of the water floating and the singing of the birds.. All this helped to make my mind clearer and the nervousness was gone.

After what felt like ages, Corbyn broke the silence and spoke,"I am sorry."

"For what?" I asked confused. Why is he apologying.

"For what happened that day." He replied.

"Why are you apologying for what hapened that day. If someone should apologize that is me not you. I really don't understand how was I so oblivious to all the things. I really did hurt your feelings and I am sorry for that." I said.

"No. I should apologize too. I overreacted that day. I should have understand that you don't feel the same and you were just lookinf out for you friend. I don't why, I thought you had feelings for me too. But apparently, I was wrong." He finished sounding sad. I felt like it was all my fault. I should have told him before.

"No, you are not." I said to him.

"Huh?" He looked confused.

"You are not wrong, Corbyn. I do have feelings for you. I like you too." I said smiling.

"Y-you do?" He stuterred. And now he looked shocked like he had seen a ghost.

"Yes, i do."

"When? How? But that day you said me and Chri-" He started rambling but I cut him off and said,"I only did that because I thought you liked Christina too. But apparently I was wrong."

Then he said nothing just sat there and by looking at him it can be said he was replaying what I said in his mind and trying to understand the situation. So I gave him his time and closed my eyes to enjoy my surroundings again.

After sometime, I felt him interlocking our hands so I looked at him. And he was grinning like a child at Christmas. He was genuinely happy and that made me grin like a idiot too. Then he said something that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard.

"You know, I am really glad that I messaged you the first time we talked. That was the best thing I have ever done. And I wouldn't have it any other way." He said and started leaning in.

"Me too." I leant in too and now his face was just inches away from mine.

Then before I knew his lips were on mine and let me tell you folks that was the best thing ever.