Chapter 16

I had noticed one thing while sitting bored in the class. I had been having some understanding problems lately.

Among them, I really don't understand why do we have to come in the class and sit doing nothing,if the teacher is not going to teach us anything. We could have use that time for doing better things.

I was half asleep on the desk when the bell rang disturbing my sleep. Groaning, I sat straight then started packing my bag. Then leaved the class when I was done.

I was on my way to my next class when someone pushed me from behind. For a second, I lose my balance but then managed to not to fall.

I turned around pissed and said,"What the fu-" but was cut off.

"Hey, loser." Cara said smirking. Now, may I introduce Cara. She is the queen bee of the school. And also the slut. She has practically dated 95% of the whole male population of our school.

"What do you want, Cara?" I asked, not really happy to see her.

"I want you to stay away from Corbyn?" She said glaring at me.

"And what makes you think I will do that?" I asked not impressed. Really she thought that her glare would made me do what she wants me to. And she says I am the loser.

"Because I said so."

"Not happening, Cara. You have to try hard." I said to her then shot her a fake smile and walked away.

Then she shouted,"You don't know what I am capable of doing , Violet?"

"Then show me what you are capable of doing." I shouted back knowing that those threats were just fake. I have seen her using that with others before but she never really did anything other than bullying them.

* * *

I was in the cafeteria aaiting for Christina to come, sitting beside Chloe. I really needed to talk to Chiristina and I was pretty nervous about what her reaction is going to be like.

After waiting for more five minutes, atlast Christina entered the cafeteria. She approached us the greeted me and Chloe.

"Hi, guys." Christina said.

"Hi. Christina, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked.

"Sure. What do you wanna talk about?"

"We can't talk here. We have to go somewhere else." I said then started walking out of the cafeteria."Follow me."

I stopped in middle of the hallway before making sure no one was there to listen to our conversation. Christina also stopped behind me. Then I turned around and said. "Look, I have something really important to tell you."

"What?" She asked.

"I don't know how to say this but Corbyn doe-doesn't like you. I am sorry."

"I already know that,  Violet." She said making me surprised. How did she know that?

"How?"

"Corbyn told me the other day. And I totally understand that he likes you. Not everyone is lucky enough to have the person she likes, to like her back." She said the last part sadly.

"I am really sorry, Christina. I don't know what to say." I said genuinely feeling sad.

"Its okay. You don't have to say anything. And I know you also like him. So just so you know I have no problem with you guys dating.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to fe-" I was going to complete the sentence but she cut me off putting a hand on my shoulder then said," I am hundred percent sure, Violet. And I will move on soon. So don't worry."

I smiled at her then hugged her. I was really happy to have her in my life. She was one of the bestest friend I had ever had and I didn't want to lose her.

"So, what do you think about a sleepover at my house tonight?" I asked.

"That sounds great." She replied.

"Cool. Then I will inform Chloe about that and we can meet at the parking lot after school." I said to her then we started walking towards the cafeteria.