Chapter 17

After school me and Chloe met Christina in the parking lot then started walking towards my house. I had informed Chloe about the sleepover when me and Christina went back to the cafeteria after our conversation.

"So, did you talk with your mother about us having a sleepover at your house today." Chloe asked me.

"No, I didn't but I am sure she will not mind." I replied.

"Alright." Chloe said.

* * *

I entered my house with Chloe and Christina behind me. Then I shouted,"Mom, where are you?"

"I am in the living room, Violet." My mom answered.

I went into the living room and saw my mom and Jacob sitting on the sofa. Mom was reading a book and Jacob was playing video game.

"Mom, me,Chloe and Christina are having a sleepover here today. Do you have any problem with that?" I asked.

"Of course not, sweetie." Mom answered.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Sanders." Chloe said.

"Hi, Mrs. Sanders." Christina said.

"Hi, girls. I haven't see you in a long time." Mom said then stood up and hugged both of them.

"You guys do whatever you want to do and have fun. I will prepare something for you to eat." Mom said and started walking towards kitchen.

"How about we watch a movie after getting fresh?" I asked and both of them agreed.

After getting freshen up, three of us came downstair and started selecting which movie we will be watching. Atlast we chose we will watch Divergent.

We got some snacks from the kitchen then started watching the movie. After ten minutes or so Jacob said that he don't want to watch the movie and he will go to his room and play games but mom scolded and told him to do his homework. He whined then went to his room.

We were in the halfway of the movie when my phone buzzed in my back pocket. I took it out and saw that it was a notification from Instagram.

I went to Instagram and saw outta_mymind had sent me a message. Why was he messaging me from that account now?

outta_mymind
Hey❤

violet_sanders
Hi. Why are texting me from this account? You can text me from your real now.

outta_mymind
I know. But I have some reasons.

violet_sanders
And what is the reason?

outta_mymind
I need your help.

violet_sanders
In what?

outta_mymind
I want to ask a girl out on a date. And I am really nervous. So can I try on you first?

violet_sanders
Are you asking me out by texting? I don't know if you know that but its rude.

outta_mymind
I know but this was how we first met so I thought it would be special this way.

violet_sanders
Aww now its cute.

outta_mymind
So will you go on a date with me?

violet_sanders
Is that even a question to ask? Of course.

outta_mymind
Great. So be ready at 8 pm tomorrow and wear something comfortable and simple.

violet_sanders
Okay. See you tommorrow then.

I turned my phone off and grinned like a idiot.He was one of the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I was about to put my phone in pocket bit it buzzed again.

It was again a message from outta_mymind.

outta_mymind
And Violet.

violet_sanders
Yeah?

outta_mymind
I really am outta my mind and its all because of you❤❤

THE END

Hey guys! This book is finally end.I know this is short but this is how I like it to be. Also maybe this wasn't the best I could write but I really tried to make it good so I hope you guys liked it.

And also thanks for sticking with this book. It really means a lot. I am really thankful.

So i guess this is bye for now. But I will see you guys in the next book. Till then stay good and always smile. Bye.

QOFD: Do you guys want me to write a new fanfiction or not?