Chapter 15

"Hey, beautiful." Someone said from behind. And I knew whoever said that was someone I have never talked with before but the voice seemed a little bit familiar.

I slowly turned around only to have my jaw dropped on the floor. I can bet on my life I wouldn't have give this reaction even if I had seen a ghost.

"Hey, are you alright?" Cameron asked me, concern evident in his voice.

"Are you really, Cameron? OH MY GOD!! I can't believe my eyes." I shouted excitedly.

He laughed at my reaction then said,"Yes, I really am Cameron. And its nice to meet you."

"OH MY GODD!! I am freaking out right now."

"Don't freak out. Act like I am your best friend you knew for years. It would be easier that way." Cameron said. And I swear I was on the verge of crying. My inner fangirl was squeling excitedly.

"You are so sweet, Cam. You are the best idol ever." I said.

"Thanks. Umm...I was wondering if we could hang out sometine." Cameron said scratching the back of his neck which was really cute.

"Sure. I would love to han-"

"Violet, violet. Wake up." A voice said shaking my shoulder and causing to me to wake up from my dream.

"Violet, wake up or you will be late for school." That voice said again.

"Cameron?" I asked confused still not fully awake.

"No, Violet. Its me, Jacob. Your beloved brother, J-A-C-O-B. Have you already forgotten me." Jacob said dramatically. That boy is sometimes more dramatic than me.

"What do you want, Jacob?" I asked,my voice not so gentle. Not happy that he broke my wonderful dream.

"I want nothing. But if you don't want to get detention then wake up. You are getting late." Jacob said.

"Alright. I am coming. Now get out. I need to change." I said to Jacob. Then he got out from my room and xlosed the door.

I got up in a sitting position on my bed then stretched my hand to take my cellphone from the side table to check the time.

I switched on my phone and saw I had a message from Corbyn.

Good morning, princess. I already miss you.
Delivered, Tuesday,6:45 am

My face lit up immediatly. Why was he so damn cute?

Good morning to you too. And don't be this sweet or that day wouldn't be so far when you will have Diabetes.
Sent, Tuesday, 6:50 am

I replied then put my phone down on the table again. Time to get ready for school.

I got ready for the school just in eight minutes which can be a record for a high school girl. Most of the girls need at least half an hour to get ready for school. I repeat, MOST of the girls not all.

I really don't understand why do you need to look like a freaking model to got to school. Dude, its school not a fashion show.

* * *

I entered school the school and was greeted by the glaring of some girls. This had became a daily routine.

Ever since people knew avout Corbyn and mine friendship it had became a frequent activity of girls to glare at me. But only if they knew I couldn't give two shits about that.

I reached my locker and saw Chloe waiting for me there.

"Hi, Chloe." I said to her.

"Hey, Violet. So how are you doing?" Chloe asked.

"Cool."

"And is everything okay between you and Corbyn?"

"Yup. We are back to normal again." I replied.

"Great." Chloe said happily. "I think we should get going to our class now if we don't want to be late."