it's nerf or nothing! (US Paps x reader)

Papyrus let himself inside the house,shaking off the snow stuck on his hoodie.

"(Y/N)? Ya in here?" He called out as he took off his sneakers and slipped into his slippers

He heard a small giggle from upstairs,a smirk grew across his skeletal face.

"(Y/N) I know your here,come out"

More giggles could be heard along with a sound of something being fidgeted.

"(Y/N)?" He asked once leaning on the stairwell,slightly concerned.

"ITS NERF OR NOTHING!!" You shout pulling out your nerf gun,shooting him in right the face,causing him to almost trip over his slippers,after getting over the initial shock,he pulled off the sticky bullet off his forehead.

"So..is that how your gonna play.."he chuckled,unzipping his jacket and grabbing something,causing you to curiously peer over the railing.

"Well...y o u r g o n n a h a v e a b a d t i m e"

Before you could react,he also pulled a nerf gun out of his jacket and fired straight to your forehead,causing you to tumble backwards,laughing.

"Oh it's SO ON"you laughed,reloading your gun.

------

After at least three hours of shooting each other in The head,the two of you decide to take a break,sitting on the couch,both of you still laughing about today,covered in nerf darts.

"Ah...I think I got one in my eye socket" paps chuckles slightly,pulling out a dart from his socket.

"Haha...yeah..man we so gotta clean this place up.."you replied looking around to see the house covered in darts even you two were covered in it,a couple of them stuck in your hair.

Man,sans is sooo gonna kill you when he gets back.

Speak of the devil.

"Papy!,(Y/N)! I'm back—"

"WHAT IN TORIEL HAPPEN HERE,THIS PLACE IS A MESS!" Sans shouted as he looked around the house with a horrified expression on his face.

"YOU TWO ARE GONNA HAVE TO CLEAR UP THIS PLACE!" He ordered

The both of you looked at each other(still covered in darts) before looking back at sans with a devious grin plastered on your faces.

"Wait...what are you two doing? Wait,STOP NOOO,"

"ITS NERF OR NOTHING!!!"