midnight snack (error x reader x fresh)

It was possibly five in the morning when you woke up sandwiched between your two boyfriends who had their arms wrapped around you making it incredibly hard to move.

The skeleton on your left was Fresh and was a bit of a snorer,but you had slowly learnt to cope with it but the problem was that he was super flexible and manages to wrapped himself around you in weird ways.

To your right was Error,he was surprisingly cute when he slept(which you had photos of him sleeping but don't tell him that) but he often drooled and the fact he was clingy,LIKE super clingy often made him drool all over your pjs.

But these weren't the problems you were having no you had even worse problems.

Your hungry and you need to pee.

Now since your the middle spoon it made it quite hard to move without waking up the two but you had a plan.

You grabbed your pillow and quickly switched yourself with the pillow Indiana jones style before sliding off the bed and tip toeing your way to the bathroom,making sure the floorboards of the house didn't make a single squeak before soon entering the bathroom with minimal noise.

After you had finished your 'business' you made your way to the fridge and grabbed some leftovers from last night after you three had a movie marathon,it was Fresh's turn to pick a movie so of course all three of you watched old movies like Smart House or Air Bud.you remembered Error being all cuddled up with you under the blanket while Fresh accidentally burnt some popcorn and you falling half asleep with Fresh taking you back you the bedroom and kissing you on the head.

You were very lucky to have these two even if they still both fight and tend to be pain in the butt,you know they're trying for you and they love you.

You sat there in silence,eating the leftovers until you heard a sound of feet moving through the carpet as a pair of slippers followed by.

Your skeleton boyfriends entered the kitchen looking very tired,Fresh rubbed his eyes while Error yawned holding the pillow in his arms.

"Hng..(Y/n)?...babe..what are you doing?" Fresh yawned making his way to the table as he slumped into the chair.

"Sorry to wake you two up,just got a bit hungry" you replied,biting into your food.

Fresh lazily nodded before yawning and Error just stood in the doorway sleeping against the wall.they must've felt the missing warmth which was the cutest thing to you.

Fresh wore a purple tank top that revealed a lot of bones and he had a pair of black shorts while Error wore his usual clothes but without his jacket but he had cute bunny slippers on.

"Can you come back to bed now?" Error asked yawning showing off his mighty fangs.

You nodded as you finished your meal then you practically picked up Error in your arms while Fresh followed,Not that Error minded,he was too tired to care nor fight back.

You gently placed Error onto the bed as he still held your pillow in his arms.you laid back down in the middle as Fresh wrapped his arms around your neck and nuzzles you,while Error had his arms around your waist.

"Goodnight you two" you whispered kissing both their heads.

"G'night babe" Fresh mumbled nuzzling up against you.

"Goodnight (y/n)" Error muttered out already asleep.

You sighed in content as you pull the blanket around you three and sunk into the warm toasty bed.

You love them and you knew that they loved you back.