i need to save you but who's gonna save me?(nightmare x corrupt reader)

some angst not really related to the other fic but i wanted to write this

------------------------------------------

Dream watched you both from the kitchen as you two cuddled on couch talking about various things at some point you made a bad joke and Nightmare laughed loudly to it before hiding in your chest in embarrassment.

Dream sighed as he put away the dishes,he loved his brother so much but he feared that you could shatter Nightmare into pieces and yet he sees that you make him happy in some weird twisted way,to Nightmare you make his life worth living.

Watching his brother laugh and smile in what seemed to be a centuries of depression lifted off of Nightmare made Dream smile.

Dreams snapped as he heard His brother wheezing loudly.

"—and I was thinking: who knew a baby could be raised by ghosts?" you ranted about while Nightmare laughed into your chest.

Dream watched as his brother calmed himself down and looked up at you with loving eyes despite you large threatening form he seem to be completely in love with you.

You looked up to see Dream watching you.

"hmph way to kill the mood" you said which ended up catching Nightmare off guard as he scrambled off you pretending that what just happened Well didn't.

Dream chuckled "sorry love birds I'll give you two some privacy"

"Dream!" His brother shouted flustering up a bright purple blush.

"Aw purple is such a lovely color on you~" you purred against Nighty's neck

"Shut up!"

Dream could barely contain his laugh watching you to interact in such a cutesy manner until he got a phone call,curious he picked up his phone to see its was a call from Ink,suddenly a feeling of dread washed over him.

He went into his bedroom and closed the door,not to disturb you two.

"Hello Ink?" He called trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Dream! Thank god i was lucky to call you this time most of the multiverse phone lines were disabled" Ink shouted from the phone

"T-that's not good" Dream replied hoping it wasn't you that did that in your spare time.

""Yeah and I don't know if you've checked but I'm getting strange energies in your AU" he explains while Dream internally screamed.

"Oh" was all dream could say.

"Anyway I'm just gonna check cause these are seriously off the charts"

Dream immediately butted in "n-no! You don't h-have to I'll take it from here!"

"Dream,listen to me this is literally the heaviest amount of negativity I've seen in eons,I'm going in whether you like it or not" Ink ordered

"But—"

"No buts Dream it'd be better if I came along"

"No wait—" before Dream could reply Ink had hung up.

Dream panicked abit,he wanted to protect his brother's happiness but lying to Ink will have a huge risk on him.

Dreams left the bedroom,he needed to get them both out of the house.

"Brother are you alright? you look really pale" Nighty's concern voice caught Dream's attention.

Dream tried to shake off his dread "s-something just came up with uh..." he glanced at you,he didn't think you'd react well if he said Ink's name "Him.."