a brute gone soft (Uf papyrus x reader )

You shot up from your bed,cold sweat Dripping down your face you looked around trying to get your eyes used to the darkness.

You were currently in the skelebro's living room sleeping in the couch since they decide to let you stay at their place they only had two rooms so you had to sleep on the couch.not that it was uncomfy or anything but it would've been great if you could've slept in one of their rooms.

You sighed you knew they're was no point in going back to sleep after that nightmare,so you decide to get up from the couch wrapping the blanket(which paps gave to you) around you as you shuffled into the kitchen to get a drink of water.

You grab a glass from the cupboard and turn on the tap you weren't sure if it was full yet since you didn't bother to turn on the light,you turned off the tap and took a sip from it.

The light flicker on and you immedently choked on you water,you turned around to see papyrus in his black tank top and Black boxes which made you blush at the sight of his bare bones.

"What are you doing?"he questioned looking exhausted and clearly not wanting to deal with this.

"W-well what are YOU doing here?" You replied trying to clear your throat.

Paps raised his skeletal brow

"I came here because I heard some noises downstairs thinking that someone had broken in,only to see you"he said as he gestured towards you.

Clearly you should've been more quieter.

"Now, are you going to answer my question?"

You paused a bit taking another sip from glass.

"I had a nightmare.."you mumbled refusing to make eye contact with him.

"A nightmare?" He stated noticing how embarrassed you are.

"I know it's dumb" you sighed as you drank the last bit of water before putting the cup in the sink."I'll just go back to bed...I mean couch"

As you were about to walk out,papyrus stands in front of you you look up to see his poor exhausted face with skeletal bags under his eyes, you didn't even know skeletons could do that.

"I think it's best that you sleep in my room" he grunted as he glared at you with his baggy eye,but deep down he was worried.

You tensed up a that sentence repeats in your mind letting it sink in.

"I-uh- why?" You questioned not believing what you just heard

"I knew that sleeping on that wrenched couch would be a problem" he states as he glares at the couch "and it is known that humans must have at least ten hour of sleep"

You weren't really paying attention to way he was saying as you were way to tired to give a dam.

"I understand your concern Papyrus, but where would you be sleeping? certainly not on the couch"you asked tilting your head to the side.

"With me of course!"

Papyrus immediately grabbed you by the waist and pick you up bridal style.

You wanted to fight back but you were beyond tired.

"P-papyrus...I'm f-fine..really.." you said as you yawned your eyes are slowly drooping.

Papyrus didn't respond as he made his way upstairs with you in his arms,entering his room he laid your sleeping body on his bed.

Laying next to you he watched you sleep your hair falling perfect down on the bed.Paps chuckled softly as he wrapped the blanket around the both of you.

 Next morning you felt fricking fantastic.