it's not like a care about you or anything !(Swapfell sans x reader)

The harsh winter snow blew across snowdin sticking on to your dirty sweater,you stumbled around trying to get back to the house,Hopefully your "boss" wasn't back yet before he could see you in this mess.

You seemly tried to ignore the pain burning on your face blood dripping your neck staining your ripped sweater.

You finally got to the house, sighing in defeat you hazily turned the knob praying that he wasn't home,boy he would so pissed seeing you look like a disaster.

You stumble into the house,tripping over the mat in the process before stabilising yourself,you saw that the kitchen lights were on and you groaned in disappointment.

"(Y/N)? IS THAT YOU,YOUR SHIFT HASNT ENDED YET"sans called from the kitchen.

Welp,here goes nothing

"Yea,I know" you croaked your throat burning and possibly bleeding

You limped you way to the kitchen,leaning on the door way to see the small skeleton cooking up something,most likely poisoned laced tacos.

"YOU JUST COULDN'T WAIT TO GET BACK HERE SO YOU COULD JUST BE LAZY" he nagged as he set the tray of tacos in the oven.

You rolled your eyes as he continued to talk about how lazy and useless you are until he turned around to see you bloody and bruised,you noticed his expression changes from "bossy" to "oh shit".

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF ASGORE HELL HAPPEN TO YOU?!"he shouted possibly already destroying your eardrums.

"There was a bar fight at muffet's and I was involved."you sighed watching sans pull up your sleeve and taking a look at you cuts and bruises.

"PAPYRUS WASN'T THERE WITH YOU?!"

"Nope"

You watched as his expression became from confused to furious,you were about to get a beating for this.

"Go to the couch and take off that filthy thing"he sighed pointing towards the couch,rubbing his temples.

You plaused hearing him using his quiet voice confused and scared you greatly so you did what you were told and sat on the couch taking off your sweater only having a singlet underneath.

Sans quietly watched you take off your sweater making him blush,he growled under his breath at this feeling and walked up stairs to his room to find the first aid kit,he hated seeing you like this it was rare occurrence of coarse and frankly where they live he should be fine about seeing them broken.

But no ,he wasn't fine with it,it made him fucking furious seeing you damage physically and emotionally,he was angry not at them but at himself for not protecting them,heck he supposed to be a royal guard! A duty to protect the weak but he couldn't even do that not even to the person he loved the most.

He came back down stairs with the kit,you looked at noticing his unreadable expression,was he angry?,hurt?,both? Probably both but you were too tired to think much anyway as you watched sans clean and patch up your wounds.

As he proceeded to cover your wounds neither of you said anything,you weren't sure if it was the right time to say something or what to say,you knew the only reason he's helping you because your a "collectable" ,just an item to him,which hurt you but staying with him was the only survival tactic you had.

After all,it's kill or be killed.

As soon as he finished patching you up,he quickly walks upstairs to put the kit away,coming back down with a fresh new sweater,throwing it right in your face before stomping off back into the kitchen,you quickly put the sweater on you didn't know he had spares at least fresh ones that smelt like lavender.weird

"Well..I'll go back to my post,boss" you sighed slowly and painfully getting off the couch.

Imminently a loud metallic thud came from the kitchen, your body frozen up from the shock ,nervous that you made him snap.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!"he shouted from the kitchen.

The terrifying sans isn't gonna let someone he cares get hurt again,especially in this condition.

"YOU ARE STAYING HERE UNTIL YOU ARE FULLY HEALED!"he ordered making his way to you.

"But-"

"NO FUCKING BUTS"as he pointed at the couch.

You we're speechless,you weren't sure what to say,sans was being nice to you,to YOU,you weren't sure why or maybe it's a dream but it left It nice feeling in your damaged chest.

You teared up a little bit.he was being nice to because he cared about you.

"OH MY GOD PLEASE DONT START" he sighed faceplaming just because hes letting you stay doesn't mean you had to get all emotional with him.

"Ah,s-sorry boss"you stuttered wiping you tears"I just Didn't think you cared about me"

"I-i DO BUT D-DON'T GET USE T-TO IT!"he flusterly yelled as he forcibly pushed you onto the couch,wrapping his arms around your waist,sitting on your lap.

You happily pulled him closer nuzzling his neck making him fluster up,if this is a one time offer you might've well enjoy it.