Fake dating start! (Error x reader)

((wattpad glitched out and i think deleted the fic woops))

You slammed your head into the table for a the fifth time over,you had been stood up and dumped by many of your dates,it makes you wonder why you bother with romance anyway.

But they seem like they were the one,the one you were truly missing in your sad,miserable life,they treated you kindly and they had a great a unique charm to them that made your heart fluttered and your stomach so jittery...but like always you were wrong.

You looked up at the empty chair in front of you,they said they would be here at 4:12.

It was 6:30.

Should've left at least two hours in but something told you that they were not like the others.

You phone rang its cheery tune as you took it out of you pocket not caring if it was them or not,you were just done with finding love.

"Hello,this is (y/n)" you sadly mumbled,pressing your face against the cold phone.

"(Y/n)?" The voice spoke making you sit up suddenly from your chair.

"Error?" You asked,Error was your partner in crime and while your not considered as evil as him you often got away Scott free from your crimes because of your misleading looks,you looked like a regular everyday person but other villains you knew often looked like they came out of a horror movie,it doesn't mean you weren't capable of murder.

"Where the hell are you? It's been hours!" He yelled through the phone you could feel his scratchy glitch screech crawl through your back.

"S–Sorry Error I was about to leave anyway" you spoke.

"Wait" he pauses,trying to guess ,you could feel him judging you"let me guess; you got stood up by your date.again"

"Ding ding ding,we have a winner" You dryly said

"Why do you even keep trying? Knowing that your just gonna get left again." he asked,annoyance in his tone.

You didn't respond as tears threaten to leave your eyes.you just felt so empty and useless to everyone that you tried to fill the void with something but only for it be taken away,murder and stealing could only keep you entertained for so long until you start to craved other things.

Error must've felt the your pain through the phone as you heard a sound of footsteps followed by a whirring sound.

"Stay there" he ordered before he hung up.

You on the other hand,slammed your head once more onto the table,great now Error was gonna come and ruin more of your mood,he always had to keep an eye on you and it sometimes felt like he was parenting you.

you couldn't blame him really when your 5th date dumped you after they were scared shitless when you introduced them to Error,him and you then spent the rest of the day eating Ben and jerry ice cream and watching shows to help forget your heartbreak.

"Um excuse me Mx?"

You looked up at the monster waitress who looked like they were pitying you and honestly you just wanted to go home.

"Yeah,yeah I'm leavi—"

"Sorry I'm late! Traffic amirite?"

You looked to see Error with a smile,you hate to admit it but smiling suited him better on him.

"Is this your date?" The waitress asked you as you looked back at Error who winked at you and you got the idea.

"Yep! He's my date! Right sweetie?" You asked Error,mentally cringed at calling him 'sweetie',you could also see him twitch slightly.