shut up (Sick!ink x reader)

The rain rattled against your roof as you sat near your window watching the rain drip downwards to the bottom of the frame.

You've always loved the rain,well as long as you weren't caught in it you were fine but being in the caught in the rain really dampen your mood.

You were lucky to make it home in time unlike a certain someone who banged really hard against you door making you jump from your seat.wondering who the hell would be here during this weather you make your way to the door.

Opening the door you see your friend,Ink,who looked like a drowned temmie,the ink usually on his face was dripping down his cheek like the way mascara goes down your face when you cry.

"Ink why the hell were you out their?" You asked as you ushered him into your house.

"Long story short: Error happen" he explained as he took off his scarf and it just plopped onto the table like a wet rag.

"Understandable,now please take off your clothes before you catch a cold" you told him picking up his scarf which was Icy cold making you slightly shiver.

"(Y/n) I'm a skeleton I can't get–er–a—ACHOO!!"

You raise a brow as Ink coughed violently.

"Take.off.your.clothes.now"you ordered

Ink blushed intensely as you managed to take his shirt off revealing his tattooed ribcage.

"C-can w-we do t-this in your room" he squeaked trying to cover himself up.

You nodded as you lead him to your room and you open your closet throwing some clothes on the bed.

"Once you get dressed you can sleep in my bed" you explained.

"W-While I appreciate the clothes (y/n),I'm not sick I'm–ACHOO!–fine!" He sneezed out making you roll your eyes.

"Shut up and put some clothes on"

"But—"

"Shut.up"

------

After Ink got changed you managed to convince him to at least lie down for a while as you left the room to grab some medicine and hang dry Ink's clothes over the heater.

You entered your room to find that Ink had fallen asleep a little bit green in the face,you sighed as you grabbed a spare blanket and place it on top of him.Ink often pushed himself way too far to the point where he could barely function and you always had to help,but you understand how big his responsibility is but even he can't do anything with a cold.

'Let's just hope Error doesn't ruin anything.'you thought leaving the room.

------

Ink hazily woke up feeling something wet drip down his skull.he shot up from the bed thinking it was blood but it was a wet rag that was on his head.he groaned rubbing his skull as the throbbing pain was getting worse.

Luckily enough,you just so happen to entered the room to notice Ink's pale face.

"Oh you're awake,how are you feeling?" You ask pressing your hand on his skull making him turn a bit rainbowy.

Ink tried to say something but all that came out was a groan as he clutched his nonexistent stomach.

"Nuff said,don't worry I got the medice while you slept.Bad news is it's shitty grape flavor" you said as you grabbed the bottle and watched Ink shrivel up in disgust,sticking out his rainbow tongue.

"Cmon Ink,just get it over and done with" you said raising the spoon closer to his face causing Ink to inch back.

"Pretty please? I mean who knows what Error might be up too,especially since your sick and all" you teased.

Hearing the E word,Ink with determined eyes took the sludgy medicine that smelled like poison before gagging at its sharp bitterly metal taste.you handed him a glass of water to which he gulped down,you rubbed small circles on his back as you sympathize with him.

"There now,done and dusted,the medicine should kick in" you assured him as he laid back down somewhat dazed and tired.

He slowly drifted to sleep his eyes growing softer and his shoulders relaxing.You got up and you were about to leave the room until you felt Ink's hand grab you.

"Thank...you"he yawned his eyes still hazy.

"No problem Inky"you replied removing Ink's hand.

"I...love...you" he mumbled as he fell asleep leaving you warm in the cheeks.

"Heh...love you too dork" you sighed kissing his fore head before leaving the room.