your favourite shade of black (Non corrupted!nightmare sans x corrupted!reader)

It was a somewhat cloudy day in Dreamtale as it was expected to rain later in the afternoon.

Well not that Nightmare cared as he enjoyed the calming sound of raindrops falling to the ground.sitting on the branch of the tree of life as he read his book.

His brother,Dream was at a village meeting,despite Dream practically begging Nightmare to come but of course he politely declined his offer as he knew he wasn't wanted in the village and he didn't want to get into any discourse.

Nightmare sighed as he closed the book before sliding off the tree,landing perfectly on his feet.

Nightmare was about to return to his small home on the other side of the village until he heard a loud explosion from behind.

At first he panicked as he thought it came from the village but only to see a cloud of smoke appear from the Forest.

Worried,he decided to check out the area and mad a dash towards the smoke.

-----

This was the biggest mistake of your life.

Not only did you get beaten out into another AU by Ink but that is was starting to rain causing your goopy skin to react badly,your skin hissing violently.

You tried to find cover but the rain became more heavy and the pain became more unbearable until your legs gave up,you ended up crawling on the muddy ground,screeching in pain and you passed out from exhaustion.

------

You hastily opened your eyes,brighter light blinded you as you scrunched up your face,pain slowly tracing down your neck.

Your vision comings back into view,you realised that you were no longer outside but inside a warm cozy cottage with a green blanket wrapped around.

You tried to sit up but a sharp pain surged through your body making you flop back on the bed.

You growled in frustration until you heard the door unlock followed by a cute skeleton wearing all black.

"Ah good to see that your awake" the skeleton said with a hint of concern.

You didn't respond unsure of what his intentions were possibly.

"Are...you alright?" He asked reaching toward to which you pulled away violently,hissing.

"My names Nightmare what's yours?" Nightmare asked sitting on the bed,keeping a distance from you.

You looked away in response,annoyed and feeling an untrustworthy vibe from.

"Why should I? My name is to be fear all across the universe!" You spat curling up in the blankets.

Nightmare raised a brow to your strange nature.

"I see that you aren't willing to co operate but I'm fine with it" Nightmare shrugged as he got off the bed,walking out of the room leaving you in silence.

He came back holding a medical kit,you slither into the blankets unsure what he was planning.

"Okay so I need you to come out of you blanket fortress in order to help you" he asked

"I don't need help!" You hissed scooting away from him then falling off the bed taking the blankets with you.

"Okay...maybe I do need help.."

---

You Growled under your breath as Nightmare wrapped around the bandages on your goopy body.Nightmare was quite fascinated with your body.

After he'd finished he place the kit under the bed just in case.

"Thanks,I guess.." you mumbled under you breath as Nightmare smiled causing you to blush a bit.

"No problem,it's what I do" he said sitting on the bed cross legged.

"Well..you shouldn't..I'm a force to be reckoned with" you said in a dry tone.

"Well in my world I am too but that doesn't stop me from being kind."Nightmare replied

"Hm I see,even so you would have to be very careful around me cause you don't know when I'm gonna strike." You purred trying to get him more vulnerable.

"Don't need to,me and brother are both strong enough to take you down" he retorted.

"Oh you have a brother?i don't remember much of
My family surprisingly" you asked mumbling the last part.

"My brother is pretty
Much loved here" he said before he continued "Makes me seem like the bad guy here"

"Your looking straight at one" you complained gesturing to yourself.

"Yeah but" he pauses unsure what to say.

"At the same time,You've kinda made me feel less lonely" he admits as you stare at him quite surprised but made no facial movement.

Trying to ignore it or pretend that you didn't hear it,You let a big yawn,revealing a set of fangs before you laid down on the bed.

"Theirs not point of you saying that,You know I'll be gone tomorrow "you dryly humoured him facing away from him.

You felt the bed shift as Nightmare's back pressed against yours.

"Well,knowing that I've done what needed to done is the only thing I could ask for." He commented,staring at the floor.

For some reason you smiled devilishly as you rolled over and wrapped your arm around him.

"You're a sad little thing aren't you?" You muttered to him.

A dark blush swept across his face as you pulled him closer to you.

"H-heh I guess I am" Nightmare admitted.

"I bet that your just asking for affection" you purred making Nightmare tense up.

"As a repayment ill shall give you something that'll make you come back for more" you confessed pressing you slimy lips against his neck making him extremely flustered and tense.

He wanted to say something before he falls asleep but Nightmare never realise how warm you were,it made him feel somewhat safe...his eyes slowly closed as he drifted to sleep in your arms.

---
Nightmare woke up to the cold tingling on his back,rolling over to see that you had left and the window was left open letting the sunshine in.

He sighed heavily as he sat upon from the bed and made his way to the window to close it.

As he closed the window he notices a pieces of paper jammed in the frame,he pulls it out revealing a slightly crumpled paper with some goop on it.

Filled with curiosity he opened the letter which was in a very rushed handwriting but it manages to read out like:

'Dear Nightmare

Due to your deeds I have thought long and hard on this decision and I have decided to not destroy your world as I have grown quite fondly of you.

So maybe after work we could continue our cuddle sessions.

If you wish to speak further on this meet me near the forest after sunset to negotiate a plan

Sincerely yours,(Y/n)'.