Beginning Of The End.

Black Veil Brides and BloodOnTheDanceFloor were all expecting a normal concert. Daniel gets released from Jail and has it out for Andy, a little birdie told Daniel where to find Andy. Putting Andy in critical condition Daniel runs from the police. Leaving Jayy to help Andy till Daniel returns for Jayy. Or maybe Andy doesn't make it. Even so if he dies or not Daniel still has no hope. Love Isn't Always Fair.

-Jayy's POV-

I say Andy's name to see if I could see any sign of him waking. I saw none, I start crying heavily. Just sitting next to Andy, and looking at his lifeless looking body, Makes me want to die. I sit their crying and holding his colder then usual hand.

I then grab my bag and look in it grabbing my camera and turning it on. I try my beat to wipe the areas from my face but they just seemed to never end.

I turn the camera towards me and hit record. 'Andy's in the hospital.. He was shot. By Daniel. I-I don't know what do if he dies! I love him to much to move on. Not a lot of people survive getting shot.. This might be my last thing I EVER post so listen.. If I EVER see Daniel again. I'll fucking kill him!!' I talk to the camera crying like a bitch, threatening Daniel. I wipe the tears away. Showing no use they just streamed down my face.

I put down the camera forgetting about it being on, I stand up and walk over to Andy's body a lean over to him. 'Andy? I love you. You're the best thing that has happened to me baby! I hate to see you like this! I hate it! I'll kill Daniel! He's fucking dead! If you die, all I would think about is being with you, near you.. I'll kill Daniel.. then myself if I have to.. No you wouldn't want me to. you'd want me to be happy but I can't unless in with you.' I talk to Andy.. wanting a response but I know I wasn't going to get one.

I sigh heavily avoiding my tears. I sit in the chair and buried my face in my knees sobbing. I felt a warm hand on my back. I look up and see Andy's mother and father, Juliet, Jake, Jinxx, CC, Ashley, Dahvie, Matt Good, and a cop standing in front of me.

I emitatly stand up and hug his father sobbing, She was also crying. 'It's okay Jayy, Andy will be better soon.' Amy placed he hand on my cheek and smirked, Giving me a little hope.

I look over to the cop. 'Who are you?' I asked. 'Officer Zebly. I have a request from Daniel.' He said. My eyes widen and I look at him. 'Daniel?! What does he want?!' I snap. The cop walks into the hall and comes back with Daniel handcuffed.

Hate filled my eyes, I tackled him where he stood and punched him repeatedly in the gut, and face. 'You fucker! Do you have any idea what you did!?' I stand up, The police didn't bother pulling me away. Considering he fucking deserved it that piece of shit!

'I-I'm sorry!'Daniel said in a twitch-tone. 'SORRY?! Fuck you Daniel! Go to hell! You're not fucking sorry! Why did you fucking pull the trigger!? Why are you still in my Damn life!?' I snap and tackled him again but this time with my hand on his throut gripping at his neck. 'I still love you, I didn't know what else t-to do.' Danile said. My grip got tighter. 'Well I HATE YOU! You're dead to me! If fact I should kill you right now!' I yelled, I reached in Dahvie's bag and pulled out his knife and focused it on Daniel chest.

Then people stated to break up the fight. 'Jayy! Stop!' I heard Andy's sweet other's voice. The police grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I stood up straight, Daniel tried to get up but I kicked right back to the ground. 'Officer can you please get him out of here?' Matt asked. Zebly nodded then took Daniel out of the room.

-5 hours later 3:40 in the morning.-

I pace back and forth back and forth back and forth. I eventually stop and sit down looking at Andy. A doctor came in and walked up to me. 'Mr.Monroe?' He asked. 'Yes?' I responded. 'I have good news about Andy Monroe.' He said. I lit up. Oh yeah Andy took my last name. 'What is it?' I asked happily. 'He has a 62% chance of survival.' He said. My face drowned and I look at Andy. 'Good, He's is my everything.' I look back at the doctor. 'Not to get on you're nerves or anything but.. are you from Blood On The Dance Floor?' He asked. 'Yes I am.' I smiled weakly at him. 'Could you sigh something for my Son? He loves you.' He asked. 'Yeah, sure.' I grab a piece of paper and a pen. -Jayy Von Monroe- I signed it and gave it back to him. He thanked me than left.

'J-Ja-Jayy?' A weak low pain filled voice was heard from behind me. I true around and tear up. He's awake! 'Andy!'