(Last Chapter) Demon Eh, Wait Whose Andy Again?

-Andy-

I stay seated on the first row, Hailey, Aussie, Mikee, and Dahvie beside me along with his mother. Dahvie stood up with me and moved closer to Jayy's coffin. Tears form in Dahvie and I's eyes.

Jayy looked peaceful, calm, but emotionless. His piercings were taking out along with his gauges. Dahvie made the people at the morgue put eye-shadow on him. And he was dress how he was when me and him first met.

'I.. tried getting to him in time. I told them he was out there, They didn't listen. And by the time I got to him, Its was to late.' I said, With my arm around Dahvie. 'I'm suing them.' Dahvie said, I nod.

'I know Jayy was a Satanist but I know he's in a better place.' I said looking down at his coffin. 'Defiantly. He was a very good person.'

_________

Better place, Funny.

_________

-

-

-

-

-Jayy-

I'm walking in a meadow, Its very warm, I'm smiling. I'm happy. But how did I get here? I don't remember arriving here. As I'm walking a see a figure. It looks like Andy! I feel like I haven't see him in days! 'Andy!' I start running towards him.

Small flames started building up and soon turned to a fire, Everything started melting in nothing and I started falling in blackness. I fell to the ground, It was extremely hot and unbaring. I stand up and look around.

Jayy:'Is this.. Hell?'

Lucifer:'Welcome Jayy, Let me begin my introduction by saying; You're dead, You died in a car crash. You're husband Andy stayed with you until you filed and now you're here. As my demon.' A male said in the darkness.

Jayy:'D..died. I died. No, W..why am I here? in hell.'

Lucifer:'Because for one; You openly emitted to being a Satanist, Second of all;You have piercing and tattoos, and that it self is a sin. And lastly, You're a Homosexual. And you should know that's a sin.'

Jayy:'I guess.'

Lucifer:'You're a demon, You're going to haunt you're house and that's the end of this conversation. I'm erasing you're memory and replacing it with hate. You spend eternity haunting that household.'

The male snapped and I was in a empty house.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Should I make a Book 3?