On Daniel's Command.

-Andy's POV-

I cuddled up to Jayy and rested my head on the curve of his neck. I've been in love twice, but I never knew I'd fall for a guy. I swear I love this man, with every beat my heart makes.

'Andy, I have to start getting ready for the tour. I'm sorry you can come with me, if it was my choose I would bring you with me everywhere. Andy with what happened about three months ago, I don't ever want to leave you're sight.' Jayy lift my chin up, breaking me from my doze.

I pouted and kissed his lips lightly, Then stood up and layed on the couch the other way. 'How long will you be gone?' I asked crossing my arms, trying to get warm. 'About two months.' Jayy stood up and stared to make his way to our room.

'Three months in a hospital was pain! Two months without you is worse!' I whined.

Jayy made his way back and kneeled in front of me looking directly in my eyes.

'Yes, two months is a long time apart. But think of it like this, Months will never compare to years, For TwentyOne years I never experienced pure love, Now that I have. I never want to let you go.' Jayy kissed me softly, I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer.

Jayy broke away and smiled. 'And plus, I can bring you back a shirt.' Jayy joked. I chuckled and shove him playfully. He pouted, then stood back up. 'I. Love. You Andrew.' Jayy says before walking back in our room. 'I love you two.. Jeremy.' I smirked at him, tho he couldn't see it.

-Jayy's POV-

'I hate you, everything about you. Don't want to be in love with you no more. Don't want to be around you, Touch you, Fuck you, Don't Want to see you come around my door.' I sang "I Hate You" by "Simon Curtis" I loved that song when Daniel cheated on me.

I really don't like the fact that I have to leave Andy, but knowing Daniel is in prison eases my worried.

I finished packing my stuff, I left my Nearly Murdered teddy bear with Andy. He seemed happy about that.

'Andy, here I'm leaving this with you.' I handed him, my bear and hugged him. He took it from my hands and smiled. 'But you love the bear, and you always take it with you.' Andy hugged the bear and looked at me. 'I love you more. And I wanted to leave something of mine with you so you can remember me.' I stated. 'Awe, you're so original..' Andy kissed my cheek and made my cheeks heat up. 'Every body is unique.'

-5 hours Later Daniel's POV- ('Surprise Mutha Fuckas')

'Daniel, what do you want this time?' Garrett asked from the other end of the phone. 'I need a favor, since I'm in prison. I can't So you need to do it.' I stated wrapping my fingers around the Cords that connect the phones.

'Okay, what do you need. I don't exactly forgive you for what you tried to do to Jayy.' Garrett said a little frustrated. 'Break them up.' I said said pausing between words.

'What?! No I'm not breaking them up.' Garrett argued. 'Do it, or I'll ruin everything you held close to you Garrett.' I threatened. 'I-I *sighs* How?' Garrett gave in and asked. I smirked. 'Make Andy think Jayy's cheating..' I said before hanging up.

-Garrett's POV-

I sit at a desk, thinking about how to slit them up. I finally got an ideas and walked to my dresser, I pulled out a shirt Jayy had given me. 'Perfect' I stood up and grabbed my keys, once I got out the door I walked over to Andy's and Jayy's.

-30 minutes later Jayy's POV-

Gahh I hate being away from him.

So we are at the studio ready for the tour, I'm holding on to Andy's picture. Dahvie is vloging everything, and the others are on there phones, I'm the only one worried.