Eyes On The Road.

-Jayy-

'Haii Andy' Daniel greeted. Andy waved slight and held his side, Obviously feeling uncomfortable.

After me and Andy 'talked it out'  Andy let me come and see Dan. I told Andy I wanted him to go with me and he didn't denie the trip. So right now we are at the prison.

'Hey.' I greeted. 'Hello.' Daniel replied. 'Andy's alittle uncomfortable right now.' I state. 'I can tell.' Daniel said alittle guilty. 'Its okay..' Andy spoke up. Andy got up from where he was standing a walk out of the room.

'I honestly do not blame him. ' Daniel spoke up, His voice in a 'meh' tone. 'Yeah. This is so weird.. I've always hated you for cheating on me. I mean.. I wrote 'Loveotomy' and that song dedicated to you.. I ever knew I would be having a actual conversation with my ex and my husband's almost killer..' I rambled. 'Yeah. Well I am truly sorry. Trying to shot Andy wasn't worth this.' Daniel said signaling all around him. 'No. Killing is the worst escape out of everything.' I state.

-

-

-

'So...' I spoke up awkwardly as we drove down the road. 'What?' Andy said keeping his eyes on the road. 'Wanna play?' I reach my hand over and rubs his neck. 'Yes. But we're in a car.' Andy leaned his head aginsed my hand. 'Then pull over.' I smirk. Andy smiled and looked at me.

'Can we not wai-'

'ANDY LOOK OUT!!'

-

-

-

-

I woke up in pitch black, I heard crickets chirping.. My head,, Arm, and Leg was killing me I felt blood everywhere I smelt blood.. I smelled smoke from a car. I was .on the ground.. What.. happened?

-Andy-

I woke up in a ambulance. Doctors was hovering over me. 'Sir? Sir Can you hear me?' A female doctor asked. I nod my head. 'He awake.' A male doctor said. 'Sir you was in a wreak.. You're car went flying down a very deep ditch, But I guess you're door slung open and you was found in the middle of the road.'

'Where..i.s... Jayy?' I asked. 'Whose Jayy?'

Did they not see him? That means he is still at the crash sight.