Wake up.

-Andy's POV-

'Andrew! Wake up now.' I heard a voice in the back of my head. Still my mind refused to wake up. 'Andy! Oh no! W-What's wrong with him?!' I heard a recognizable deep voice. Jayy? No it couldn't be. 'Andy, it's Jayy baby wake up please!' I heard the voice say again. 'Andy is Dahvie, Wake up bro!' A high, but clearly a man's voice said. Dahvie? Are they okay? Am I dreaming? 'ANDY Wake up!' Jayy yelled once more.

My eyes started to open, instantly blinded by the hospital lights. 'Oh thank god.' Jayy breathed out in relief. I look over to Jayy realizing I was on the floor, with a small blood puddle from were my wound was  unstitched. Jayy hugs me, I growl in pain. 'Sorry..' Jayy said innocently. I then felt myself being picked up. Jayys arms around me as he lays my on the hospital bed. Still groaning in pain, A few tears managed there way down my face. Quickly getting wiped away at the touch of Dahvie's gentleness.One doctor who was already in the room, basically pushes both of them out leading in more doctors.

-Jayy's POV-

I sit in the waiting room as the doctors fix Andy up. I worried about what Daniel would do to him, Maybe he didn't do it yet.

Shut up Jayy you're going to scare yourself with you're own Damn thoughts!

I sigh bringing my head low to my knees. A hand was placed on my upper back. I look up at Dahvie's sweet self, He smile kindly. I return the time with a hug. Dahvie hugs back.. I needed a hug.

Dahvie backs away from the hug. I lay back in my seat. Dahvie does the same but he lays his head on my shoulder. I play with Dahvie's colorfull as hair, As a return Dahvie takes my hand and intertwined it with his. I look at him in confusion. He smiled, I guess he's just as worried. I felt myself dozing off. I look over to Dahvie before fading to sleep. Dahvie had already fallen asleep. I close my eyes then wake hours later.

-The next day Andy's POV-

I wake up to the sight off Jayy.. with flowers? 'Morning. I bought these for you.'  Jayy placed the flowers on the table by the door. 'T-Thank you, Jayy.' I said slightly still shuddering bvb out of pain, My talk has improved.. Mostly because I talk at night to myself here.. it's so boring.

Jayy walked to me and smiled. 'Daniel has it out for you Andy, He visited me yesterday.' Jayy hesitated to say. I narrow my eyes and sigh. 'What happened?' I asked. 'I was getting high.. and drunk. A knock came from the door thinking it was Dahvie, I opened the door.. well Daniel walked in and locked the door. He said I help him. I asked why. Then he said he'll kill you, I had no options so I had to help him run from the police. Then he told me I had to do as he says. Then at that exact moment he pinned me to the wall and kissed at my neck. I pushed him away and ran upstairs and texted Dahvie. Once he started to come up I close the door, He pushes it and I tucked myself in a corner hopping he wouldn't hurt me. He raised my head and kissed me. I almost gagged.. He threw me on the bed and started kissing me again. I slap him and try to push him away. Then Dahvie, came 21 minutes later. and Daniel got his ass stabbed and fucked up, so he left.' Jayy explains take breaths ever so often. I nod, I wasn't to exited to hear about what had happened but, I kissed juliet.. 'You didn't have to help him..' I sigh. Jayy glared at me in confusion. 'Yes I did, you're one of the best things that had ever happened to me.. You're worth the pain I went though.' Jayy stated. I smile weakly. Jayy leans down kissing my cheek. Even though I'm used to it, I blushed. Jayy sat down. 'So how long will you be in here?' He asked. 'An additional 2 weeks if I'm lucky.' I assure him. He nodded. 'C'Mere.' I say holding my hands toward him. 'Will I hurt you?' Jayy asked. 'No, I'm fine.' I reassure him. He smiles, and lays beside me with his left around around me, and his right intertwined mine. 'So are you going to live?' Jayy asked. 'I don't know, I don't want to worry you.' I look up to Jayy. He smiled weakly and kissed me, Having no strength to kiss back or pull away I just sat there blushing. Jayy phone buzzed so He took it out of his pocket.

One new voice mail from 'Juliet Simms'

'Jayy, I'm on tour so I'm not able to see Andy.. Could you keep me updated on' him?' Juliet said from the voice mail.

I arched an eyebrow. Jayy called juliet back.

'Hello?' Juliet asked with music in the background. 'Hey it's Andy and Gay, I got you're voice mail.' Jayy said. 'Oh hey, is he okay?' Juliet asked. 'Yeah he's fine..' Jayy assured her. 'Good, keep me updated okay.' Juliet said. 'I w-' Jayy gets cut off. 'Bye!' Andy said hanging up.