Revisiting CandyLand!

I want to make a-a Sexy Scean for this chapter. I also want to give a shout out to my favorite fan @Foxy814. :D I luv you! Perverted Puppies!

-6 weeks later Jayy's POV-

Andy's fully healed, which is good. Dahvie helped me take care of him along with Matt Good, Juliet, and Jinxx, as the other BvB band members worked but they would help every time they could.

'Jayy!' Andy whined. 'Yes, love?' I asked from the other room. 'Come here.. please.' Andy whined more. I rolled my eyes and walked in the room Andy was in. 'I'm bored!' Andy whined more and more. 'can I help you cure you're boredom?' I smirked/flirted. 'Yees Pwease.' Andy said sounding like a child.

I walk over to Andy and slam my lips into his, smirking he kissed back and swiped my bottom lip with his tongue asking for access. I deny and stand up still kissing Andy, he stood up aswell, and we walk while kissing to our room.

I ripped Andy's shirt off and pull off mine, I pinned him to the wall and began kissing at his neck. Andy moaned once I found his spot. I smirked aginsed his neck and bit down teasingly, making him moan more.

I run my hands down his body to his lower waist, and traced the rim of his pants looking at him. He gave me a solid smirking nod, and with that I got on my knees and began to undo his belt.

After I got his pants down, I slid his boxers down to revel his member. I began pumping him, he moan silently.

Ha! No.. you're going to moan..

I took Andy in my mouth, searching for the sexy/low moan I was looking for. Andy moan louder, but not quite what I wanted.

I pumped him harder and harder. Each moan he let out got louder and louder.

He released in my mouth along with a very low/sexy moan. I swallowed him dry, Smirking I stood up only inches away from him. 'Does that cure you're boredom?' I asked. 'I just wanted to watch t.v... This works to!' Andy kissed me lightly.

This whole chapter was for (Foxy841)
..Welcome malady!