Welcome Home.

-Jayy's POV 9 weeks later-

'Slow ass car! Move!' I yell at the car in front of me, I look at the cars' sticker it had on it 'In loving Memory' Soon I got an idea and pulled out my phone going to 'vine'.

'See this car in front of me?

The sticker says 'in loving memory'.

You're about to be in loving memory if you don't get the fuck out of my way.' I said recording me talk. Posting it to vine then continuing my way to the hospital. Yes. Finally Andy's coming out of the hospital! He lived! I'm happy. I have Dahvie at the hospital with him, I couldn't be there the studio wanted me to cover a few rap lyrics I wrote for out new song 'I Refuse To Sink'.

Arriving at the hospital, I see Andy with Dahvie out in the front. Pulling over and jumping out the car, Hugging Andy. I haven't seen him since that night he had the bad dream. I was so happy! 'Andrew!' I hugged him tightly, He hugs back. Dahvie hops in the drivers seat and me and Andy Jump in the back.

'Andy I'm so happy to see you! I'm sorry I haven't visited! I've been working on the new album, I know it isn't much of an excuse because you was their every night for me when I had the car crash.' I apologized. 'It's fine Jayy, Dahvie hooked up Skype for us so we could talk at night.  It's not like I didn't get to see you're cute face for 8 weeks straight.' Andy said and made me be quiet by pecking my lips. I hug him again. laying down in the back of the car, Me and Andy fell asleep.

-Dahvie's POV-

'Wake the fucking fuck up!' Dahvie yelled slightly slapping mine and Andy's cheeks. Eyeing my one er that wasn't covered up in a jacket, Yes I covered mine and Andy's faces up with a jacket.. I looked at Dahvie then uncovered mine and Andy's faces. 'Andy, wake up. You can sleep on the house.' I nudged Andy's shoulder making him open his eyes. He nodded, and raised up as do I.

Me and Andy walked inside, I led him to our room and helped him lay down. 'Okay me and Dahvie have to go back to the studio, I don't want you to be alone.. Soo I called Mamma Monroe.' I said slightly laying beside him. 'Mamma who?' Andy questioned. 'My mother..' I dully said. Andy let out a 'Oh' sound. I smile and peck his lips. As I pulled away, Andy placed his hands on my neck and lend towards me. I smile in the kiss and kiss back. Resting my hand on his cheek, Andy fights for dominance and pins me to the bed. 'Where's you're soft spot again?' Andy smirked. 'I dunno.' I said smiling at his actions. 'Hmm.' Andy started kissing at my neck, I smiled when he tried to find my soft spot. A few seconds later a very load moan came from me, Damn he found it. Andy smirked and pulled away from my neck. 'Jayy, did you forget we have to go to the studio?' Dahvie's voice came from the door way. Andy rolled off me and layed down like an innocent fucker. 'No, Andy started it.' I said, Andy nudge me in the ribs. 'Did not!' Andy blushed. 'Did so.' I argued. Andy rolled his eyes.

Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock!

I jumped off the bed and ran to the door. 'Ah!' I scream and hugged my mother, I haven't seen her in a while. She hugged back and we both stood there hugging. Dahvie and Andy cleared there throuts getting mine and hers attention. 'Let's go! We have to work on 'I Hate U'.' Dahvie reminded me. 'Oh yeah. Forgot about that song.' I said pulling away from the hugged.

Let me explain, During the hospital thing Andy came close to dying four times. I think Daniel and a nurse kept drugging him, trying to kill him. So I started to write a song at night when all I thought about was Daniel. So I wrote 'I Hate U'. (Let's act like he wrote this song shall we? We shall.)

-At the Studio-

'I hate You, Everything about you.

Don't want to be in love with you no more.

Don't want to be around you, Touch you, Fap you, Don't wanna see you around my door.' I sang into the microphone. 'Great Jayy, Why did you write this.. Did you and Andrew break up!?' John the manager asked. If there was anyone who loved Jandy more then Me or Andy.. it's John. I laughed at his concern and decided to fuck with him. 'Yes, I just didn't want him anymore. I broke it off.' I said shyly and dully almost as if I was starting to cry. 'No no no no!' John ranted. I look up to him. 'Freak, hell no me and Andrew didn't break up.' I stood up laughing along with Dahvie. 'Then why write this song?!' John asked. 'D.A.N.I.E.L.' Dahvie spelled out silently. 'Oh.' John mouthed back. 'Daniel! Stop saying his name behind my back! It pisses me off.' I said crossing my arms and looking Dahvie in the eyes. 'Ok..' Dahvie said backing down. I sigh and lay my head down, frustrated. 'Why don't you go home and spend some time with Andy.' John insisted. I raise my head and stare at him. 'Thanks.' I stood up and grabbed Dahvie's keys. 'Dahv yo' ash will be taking a cab home.' I said, Then left before he could say anything about it.