Jayy Hates Cheaters. Will He Hate Me?

-Andy POV when he got home-

'Jayy can we talk?' I asked sitting my lighter and cigarettes down. 'Yeah sure.' Jayy sat at the bar in the kitchen. 'I-I love you.. so much.' I mumbled with a slight studded invading my voice.

'Well, I love ya to.' Jayy said edged a smile on his face. 'I cheated.' I blurted. Jayy's smile when to a frown. 'F-For how long?' He asked, His voice cracking. He dropped his head down slightly cuffed his hand over his eye as he mumbled something, It kinda sounded like~ 'Not again. Not him.' But I couldn't hear right.

Anyways, Seeing how he was reacting I quickly spoke up. 'No no no! It was tonight. Only tonight! W-With Ashley.' I hesitatingly spoke. 'Now is Ashley a friend of yours. Or Ashley Purdy the man-whore?' Jayy asked. 'Purdy.' I said his last name. 'And it was only tonight? Nothing ever happened before?' He asked. 'No! He came out to me.. I guess I always kinda liked him

and I was heart broken.. I think Jake broke into his house.' I rambled. I look over to him being his smile tip to a grin.

'At least you didn't keep it from me like Daniel.. But it's forgive and forget.. right?' Jayy asked. I nod and walk to him bending down meeting eye to eye with him.

'Right. and I don't care with you write him.' I confessed. Jayy smiled wider. Jayy looked me up and down smirking and looking back at are room them to me, Then to our room, Then back to me.

I roll my eyes. I managed to breath out one word. 'Whore.' I look back at him. 'Bend the fuck back down here.' Jayy grabbed my back and pulled me to his lap makin we straddle him.

I smile and position myself so I was more comfortable. 'Hey.' Jayy said. 'What?' I asked. 'Think fast!' Jayy blurted and with one swift moment he was holding me bridal style. 'You know.. You should've worn a black veil at our wedding.' Jayy made a joke. 'That's the worst joke you could have ever made. Shame on you Mr.Monroe.' I point out. 'Hey you're a Monroe too. You took my last name.' Jayy pointed.

He walked us to the bedroom and layed me on the bed. He instantly attacked my neck pulling on my leather vest so he could get more skin.

-

-

-

-

-

So for the lack of updating. love yas..