Talking To My Ex-Psycho.

-Jayy's POV-

As I made my way to the prison doors, I took a deep breath and wished for the best.

I just want Andy back, I don't care what it costs me.

I slowly walked in the prison, I walked over to the police behind the glass. 'Urm.. I'm here to see.. Daniel Ferrea.' I hesitated to say his name.

'Name?' She asked looking me up and down. 'Jeremy Brian Griffis.' I used my old name, Knowing if I said Jayy'Von they in no way would let me see him.

'Okay sir fill out this and have a seat, We'll call you when he's up.' She handed me a clipboard along with a three page fill-out sheet. I nodded and took a seat, isolating myself from others in the room.

-Andy's POV-

Knock Knock Knock Knock!

Juliet got up an answered, Stood a concerned Ashley Purdy, confused CC, Jake, And Jinxx. Ashley quickly sprinted up to me.

'Andy! What happened?' Ashley voice completely filled with concern. 'Can you y'all just sit down, please.' I say hugging a pillow. They all sat down as I began to speak.

'Jayy.. Cheat-ed' I broke and fell into tears again, CC and the other's got up and kneeled in front of be besides Jinxx He knows I hate being crowded.

'I'm sorry Bro..' CC brought me into a slightly hug, Which I quickly hugged back tighter. 'I-I really don't know what I did, He seemed so happy.' I spoke slightly as Ashley was rubbing my back.

-Jayy's POV-

'Jeremy Brine.' A police said my old name, Hesitating I stood up and walked deeper into the prison. 'Daniel! You have a guest.' She said before leaving us be.

The look on his face seemed Shocked/Angry/Sad/Confused. I walked up to him shyly and sat opposite from him. Awkward silence broke out between us in 'till he started to speak.

'So. Why are you visiting me?' He asked in a smirky voice. I quickly got very serious and resting my hands on the table and lend in. 'Why are you so tempted to ruin what I held close to me?' I asked.

He lend in and whispered in my ear. 'Because, You ruin my life.' I quickly looked at him with confusion spreading across my face. 'What do you mean I ruined you're life?'

'You. Being in a band. Fans of yours hating me. Sending death threats, and more.' His voice cracked. 'You are the one who cheated. ON. ME.' I said quickly whispering to him.

'Yeah.. I spose you're right.' He spoke. 'Yeah I know I'm right. Please can't you just let this go... Please?' I stared to tear up. 'I.. Jeremy.. I'm sorry.' He apologized.

Whoa.. that easy?

'Thank you, Daniel. So much.' I wthanked him. 'One more thing Daniel, Can you please tell Andy I didn't cheat?' I asked. 'Do you have you're phone?' He asked. 'Yes.' I handed him my phone as he was walking someone.

'Garrett, Jayy will be at you're house in a few minutes. Once he gets there, Call Andy off his phone and tell him it was all my idea, I set up everything.' Daniel said into the phone before hanging up.

'Thank you! So much!' I thanked him. 'No problem.. I guess shooting Andy isn't worth getting sent to prison.' Garrett said.

Before I left, I.. hugged Daniel. He gladly hugged me back, I told him I'd write him. I left surprisingly happy, Now off to Garrett's.

-Andy's POV-

'Are you better now?' Ash asked sitting beside me. I smiled at his concern. 'Yeah I'm okay.' I state. Juliet came back from a phone call she had to take and sat down.

'Urm..Andy we love you Bro, but we really have to head out, so we'll talk to you tomorrow.' Jake said and him CC, and Jinxx stood up. 'Ash are you coming?' CC asked. 'Uh. Yeah.' Ash replied standing up.

After they left leaving me with Juliet, We talked for a good hour or so.

'Andy, I'm glad you called me.' Juliet quieted her voice. 'You're the only one I could call, Juliet.' I say as u was still slumped back in the couch.

'How's you're heart?' See asked. 'Broken, I don't want to be married anymore. Not to him anyways.' I raised back into me seat. My heart started beating hard again, My cheeks were burning.

'Hey Juliet?' I asked trying to get her attention. 'Yeah An~' She trailed off once I connected our lips. Her eyes widened, but soon closed and kissed me back.

'Hey I'm Jayy, I'm gay, Crazy, Violent, Faggot with aids~' I picked up my phone and answered, Knowing who it was.

'Hello?!' I snapped. 'Hey Urm. Its Garrett. Listen I'm so terribly sorry but Jayy didn't cheat. I made it up, to split you to up.' Garrett said from the other side other phone.

My eyes widen. 'Is this the truth!?' I asked hopefully. 'Yes, I'm sorry Andy. I-I don't know why I did it but I did. Here's you're husband.' Garrett said then handing the phone to another person.

'Told you I didn't cheat you, I don't do that.' Jayy's voice spoke fro. te other side. 'You're not lying, You never cheated?' I asked. 'Hell no! Why would I cheat on the greatest gut on the planet, With a down-grade?.. No offence Garrett.' Jayy chuckled at the last part.

'I love you, Andy!' Jayy said. 'I-I love y-you to Jayy.' I said. 'Please, come home.'Jayy pleaded. 'I'm coming home. I'll be about an hour.' I said. 'Thank you, I.Love.You Andrew.' Jayy said. 'Love you to Jayy.'

I hung up and looked at Juliet with happiness molesting my face. I've spent to much time with Dahvie.. ;-;

'You're happy! That's good!' Juliet cheered. 'Jayy wasn't cheating on me!' I cheered along with jumping up and down. 'Great! Now, you go get em'.' Juliet said. I ran out the door and down the road, Stopping and breathing for a few minutes then running again.

-2 hours later Jayy's POV-

I stayed up all night waiting for him, I here running and panting, From drive way. It being dark I could barely see anything. Once I saw a gazlie with blue eyes running up to me, I quickly picked him up and spun him around hugging him.

'I missed you.' I whisper in his ear. He kissed me lightly and lend to my ear. 'I know. I love you.' I smile and hugged him again, I ran my hand down his spin, surprisingly he moaned lightly and arched his back.

I smirk and looked and Andy, he was still panting from walking or running. 'Let's go inside.' I layed our hands and motioned him to walk. Once we got in, We wanted nothing more then to just Go.To.Sleep. (Jeff The Killer xD)