;-; Dear Fuck.

-Andy's POV-

How the fuck is this happening! I'm kissing my bass player, Not to motion he just came out to me.

I climb on Ashley's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck still kissing him, leaning his farther down on the couch. Ashley wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him. I trailed kisses down his jawline to his neck, He let out a few quiet moans, I bit down gently making his moans louder.

Before anything got to heated, I guess we both caught on to what was going to happen if this continued. We basically both pushed away and stared at eachothers for the longest.

'Oh shit!' I stood up and started freaking. 'Dude why did you do that?' Ashley asked. 'I don't know. I'm married, your my band mate. I-I just fucking cheated, and Jayy just.. hates cheaters.. Oh god.. He's going to hate me!' I freaked more. 'Then don't tell him.' Jake said appearing out of nowhere. 'How the fuck! When did you?' I trailed off. 'I was here for about an hour.' Jake said. I looked over to Ashley he just sorta nodded as if he did this all the time.

My phone vibrated, I picked it up and it was Jayy on Twitter. 'Made a mistake, wish he was here :'(' See this I instantly replied. 'I over reacted, I'm sorry!' The Jayy started texting me.

'Sorry I was writing him. I shouldn't be.-J'

'No you can write him, I can control you. Do as you please. -A'

'Please come home though, It fucking boring ;-) -J'

'I will, You know I have a bruise on my wrist because of you? -A'

'Really?! I'm so sorry! -J'

'It's fine it barely hurts ;-; -J'

'You've been around Dahvie WAY TO MUCH. '-' -J'

'How so? -A'

'You're doing ';-;' That face.. He does that All the damn time. and sometime it will be off topic he'll be at te store and text me 'Do you want cheese bread ;-;' And I'll be like Stfu! -J'

'Oh. lol ;-; ;-) -A'

'I hate you. no I dooon't.-J'

'Okay well I'll be home soon -A'

'Okay bai! -J'

'Bye -A'

-

-

-

-

-

SHORT CHAPTER! Don't kill me! I love yore faces! But I love cake more.. that was a lie I hate cake.. ;-; Dosnt kill me though.. that would be bad

. I'm going to write a verse of a song that that YOU have to guess the song. :-D o_O =-O :-P O:-) XD <3. I'm in a good mood.

'Once apron a never, You was the reason I lived. Always looking to you to make me fill like shit!'