Do as I say!

-Jayy's POV-

I walk to the side of the bed and look don't at Andy. I can't hug him.. or even really touch him.

'Oh my god.. you're awake!' I tear up more. 'Y-ye-yeah..' Andy studdered. 'You look like you're in so much pain. I hate to see you like this.' I said holding his hand. 'I-I'm Ok-Okay.' Andy stated.

'I'm so sorry about Daniel!' I apologized. 'I-' Andy trailed off going silent but still awake. 'Ja-Jayy. I c-can-can't see you f-from down here. Lean d-down a little.' Andy said. I lean down a foot away from Andy's face. 'Jayy?' Andy asked. 'Yes?' I look at Andy.

'K-Kiss me.' Andy said, With that I leaned towards his face. Our lips connect, Andy raises one hand up and places it on my neck. I break away not wanting to hurt him. I smile at him as he smiles back.

"You're awake. Good, We already took care you're bullet in you Soo that completely gone, We cleaned up you're wound, and you have now a higher possibility of, you'll be free to go in about 6 weeks.' A doctor walking and said.

Dahvie and Amy walk in. 'Andrew!' Amy walked up beside me looking at Andy. 'M-Mo-Mom.' Andy said holding onto random things. Amy smiles and took hold of Andy's hand. 'I'm so glad you're okay.' Amy said tearing up. 'Yeah, My other brothers okay!' Dahvie cheered. 'Yes, Yes he is Dahv-' I look over to Dahvie. 'Okay everyone is going to have to leave and go back to you're homes.. If anything happened well be sure to contact, The one he lives with witch is?' The doctor stated then asked. I slightly raise my hand. 'M-Me.' I said quietly. 'So he's you're bother? You to share the last name.' The doctor asked. 'H-He's my H-Hus-Husband.' Andy said gripping my hand. I look down at him and smile weakly. 'Ohh.' The doctor breathed out. 'Okay well let's go..' Dahvie said. I look down at Andy, Andy nodded. He lets my hand go and I start to walk out the hospital. 'Oh forgot my camera.' I run back into Andy's room. I grabbed my camera and bag. 'Jayy.' Andy whimpered in pain. 'Y-Yes?' I asked. 'I Lo-Love You.' Andy said. I teared up slightly. 'I love you to, Andy.' I wipe away the tear that broke free from my eyes. I stood there for minutes not wanting to walk away from him. I saw Andy's eyes starting to close. Once he fell asleep I kissed his forehead and walked out with my stuff. 'You're slow, Hurry yo' Damn ass up.' Dahvie ranted. 'Just try not to fuck with my nerves more then they already are okay, Dahvie!!?' I snap at Dahvie without realizing it. Dahvie looks at me a little hurt. My gaze went to the car. I brush passed Dahvie and get in the very back, Isolating my self from Dahvie. Dahvie gets in the car and starts it. 'JayyBear?' Dahvie asked. 'Just don't talk to me Dahvie.. I'm not in the mood.' I got off as a dickhead but I don't care. Dahvie sighs and starts the car. Pulling out the hospital garages.

I reach in my bag and pull out a not book and pen. I start writing. 'What are you writing about?' Dahvie said, looking I'm the pre-view mirror. I sigh. 'About Daniel.' I breathed out. Dahvie gave me a confused look. 'Can I hear it?' Dahvie asked.

I take a deep sigh then start singing.

'Once apon a never, You were the reason I lived.

Always looking to you, to make me feel like shit.

Every one knows fairy tales don't exist, Hoping you could prove, That love actually did!

You find yourself, From deep within.

You cry for help.

Its Something Grimm.

You fall apart. You meet you're end.

Life is short, It's Something Grimm.'

I sung then looked up at Dahvie. 'Are you okay Jayy?' Dahv asked. I wodded up the piece a paper and threw it out the window. Dahvie looks at me. 'That was a good piece Jayy.' Dahvie said. I start humming a song. Dahvie drops me off at mine and Andy's house we bough to get out of the apartment.

I unlock the door and close it, I back up aginsed a wall and slid down to the floor, barring my face in my knees. I started to cry softly, And quietly.

I stand up after about an hour, and walk over to the fridge. I grab my bottle of Jack. Then upstairs to the side of our bed pulling out my Bong. I sit in the corner drinking, and smoking weed. A knock came from the door.

I stop what I was doing, to stand up and walk to the front door. I open it, I almost snapped his fucking neck. He smirked at me. I look at him in disgust. 'W-Why the FUCK are you here Daniel! Why are you nia in prison?' I back up. Daniel walks uninvited and close the door locking it. 'Because, You're going to help me run from the police.' He said turning to me. 'Why would I help YOU?!' I snapped at him. 'Because, I made an agreement with a nurse at the hospital.. If you don't help me, I'll have you're Andy killed!' He threatened. My eyes widened. I then narrowed my eyes and hand my head low in defeat. He smirked again.

'One more thing, You have to do as I say.' He places his hand on my chin raising my head up so I would look at him. God I hate him. I then nodded weakly. I can't let him kill Andy, I'd rather be killed.

Daniel pinned me to a wall, I look up at him in fear.

He started to kiss at my neck, I moaned instantly. He knew where my soft spot was, He was my ex- after all. He bit down at the spot, making me moan loader. He smirked and reached for my button up shirt I was wearing. He started unbottoning it and I try to stop him. He take my shirt off and throws it on the floor.

-Dahvie's POV-

I pull over on the side of the road, I tear up slightly. Even though I wasn't with Andy. He's still another brother. I look at the back of the car and see Jayy's bag. I pick it up and look in it like the snoppy person I was. I see all these pictures of him and Andy. I put his bag down and my phone lit up and played 'Sexting' 'Jayy sent a text?' I pick my phone up and read.

(J-Jayy

D-Dahvie)

-Help! Dan found out where I lived! -J

-Dan? -D

-DANIEL you idiot! -J

-Are you okay? -D

Jayy doesn't respond. I get worried and start my car up. I head to Jayy's. Should I call the cops?

-Jayy's POV-.

I push Daniel away and run upstairs. He runs after me. I run in my room and go to close it. Daniel reached his foot out before it closed and swung the door open. I back up to my dresser. Daniel walks.up to my and pinks me to the floor. He connected his lips with mine, I shiver in disgust. 'STOP!' I yell out. Daniel didn't do anything except grab at my member, making me moan. I try to push him away, He picks me up and threw me on the bed. I kick at him. 'Fuck off Daniel!' I yell.

-Dahvie's POV-

I jump out the car a look into every widow of the house. I go to open the door but it was locked. So I picked up a large rock and threw it at the window. Breaking the glass. I climb through, I hear moaning from upstairs. I run up and open the door. Daniel was on top of Jayy kissing him. 'Daniel! Get the hell of him!' I grabbed my knife and threatened him. Daniel stands up and grabs his gun. I lower my knife. Daniel hits me withthe gun, knocking me down. I fell the top of my head, Bleeding. Jayy jumps on Daniel's back making him fall down. Jayy started to lunch him in the gut. Jayy took the gun out of his hand and aimed it at his face. 'Jayy, be the better person.' I said. Jayy looks at me. Daniel grabbed the gun and shot at me. I fall back and hold my chest. He missed, but not my much. Jayy grabs my knife and stabs Daniel in the arm cutting into him deep. Daniel let out a loud stretch of pain. Jayy looks at him in disgust. 'See you in hell!' Jayy got up to leave Daniel. Daniel stood up and limped to the stairs only to fall down them. He got up and left.

-Jayy's POV-

I run up to Dahv. 'Dahvie are you okay!?'