t w o

"he's so cute!" abby gushed.

"yeah, but he's a little shit." liberty rolled her eyes.

"shhh, you know you love him." abby pushes liberty's head and shushed her.

"yeah, i do. i still remember the day he was born."

liberty smiled at the memory. she was so excited to have a baby brother, and when the day came, it went down in her book of memories.

it was the best day of liberty's life.

"so, what show do you want to watch?" abby asked liberty.

"you choose one, i think i might just paint a little bit." she sighed as she looked over at her best friend, abby.

abby jumped up with a smile on her face. she always got excited when liberty painted because it was always amazing.

that, and liberty usually gave it to her, so it was something to put on her bare walls back at her own apartment.

"i love your paintings!" abby squealed and balled her fists up in excitement.

"oh hush child, you are the spawn of satan." liberty chuckled and looked down.

she didn't know how she got so lucky to have abby. she's just glad she did. she'd be so lonely without abby.

liberty grabbed a blank canvas, setting up her supplies, while abby sat by her and watched with fascination glowing in her eyes.

meanwhile, next door, a certain curly headed boy was both flustered with the fact that he's never seen his neighbour, and confused as to what dysania meant.

"is that even a word?" he had asked himself many times while shaking his head in disbelief.

but it was a word, nonetheless, and a word that shouldn't be a thing. but, it was a thing, and it was a thing hurting liberty.

neither of them knew it yet, but they'd become important to each other soon.

all rights reserved @aestheticallynotme