f o u r

"i don't think she likes me very much," wyatt told jaeden.

"i knew i shouldn't trust them." jaeden shook his head.

"them?" wyatt questioned.

"women. never trust anything that bleeds five days straight and doesn't die." jaeden looked at wyatt with an unreadable expression.

and liberty, well she thought the same thing. except she was the thing that bled five days straight without dying.

currently, she was sitting on her couch, watching the news, and eating a bowl of cereal. as if she actually cared for the current events taking place at the moment.

she took notice of the big, black dot on the wall next to the television. assuming it was paint, liberty got up to go clean it off.

getting closer and closer, she realized that it indeed was not paint; and that, kids, is how wyatt ended up in libertys' apartment with a bat.

a shrill sound bounced off the walls of wyatt's apartment, and both the boys jumped from the sudden noise.

they looked at each other, then the wall, then each other again. dazed by what had happened next door, wyatt assumes the worst.

him, being his own great self, grabbed a bat; obviously thinking that there was something large enough to actually beat with it.

the two headed over to wyatt's next door neighbour and on the count of wyatt's fingers, they both burst into the girls' apartment, frantically searching for any sign of an intruder.

wyatt looked over at liberty questioning everything in existence now. confused as ever, he put he bat down and looked at jaeden.

jaeden looked back and shrugged, mouthing 'i don't know' to him. they notice the girl hyperventilating in the corner.

"are you okay?" jaeden asks the frightened girl.

she shakes her head no and points the wall with a big black dot. wyatt struts over there taking a look. lo and behold, the girl was almost scared to death by a measly little spider.

he chuckled, shook his head, and looked to jaeden, "a spider. we brought a bat, for a spider."

all rights reserved @aestheticallynotme