s e v e n

"i'm sorry that i let you down, mom." liberty cried out.

reminiscing in the memories of her mother passing away.

memories of her moms bald head.

memories of how strong her mom was, until cancer beat her weak.

her mom wanted her to fight through the social anxiety and be strong for her. but liberty hasn't left her apartment in weeks.

she's let her mom down, she's let abby down, and she's probably let her dad down.

but she can't help the fact that she's petrified of going outside. she's barely even been downstairs to get her mail.

wyatt doesn't know how severe her social anxiety is. he doesn't know she has social anxiety. he hasn't questioned the fact that she never leaves her apartment.

they've became friends, but they're not close yet. wyatt goes over to her apartment at the most weirdest of times; so it's no surprise that he's not here right now.

she wipes her tears and gets up off the windows ledge, slowly making her way to the bathroom.

she wipes underneath her eyes and splashes some cool water on her face. swiping some fresh mascara on her lashes, she examines her face, making sure it looked normal.

liberty walks out and over to her front door. quietly slipping out, she takes a few steps over to wyatts door.

she's yet to have been in his apartment; he always goes over to hers.

a curly headed boy hears faint knocking at his friends door. since wyatt was in the shower, finn decided it was fine to go see who it was.

opening the door, he notices a petite girl that looks to be about his age.

"oleff's residence, this is finn speaking," he spoke first.

liberty immediately felt self conscious, not expecting someone else to answer wyatts door.

"is wyatt here?" she squeaked.

"he's in the shower, i'll let him know you stopped by, yeah?"

"yeah. thanks." and liberty walked away before he could answer.

all rights reserved @aestheticallynotme