t w e l v e

"i didn't think you'd still be here." liberty told wyatt when she woke up.

"i fell asleep after you. i didn't want to leave you, that'd be stupid," he told her.

"well thank you. do you want anything to eat?" she gave him a warm smile.

"of course food is one of the first things that comes to mind when you wake up." wyatt laughed.

"you ass hat." she giggled.

"i'm only joking." he smiled.

liberty got off the couch and went on a search for food. she almost had nothing because she hadn't gone grocery shopping in awhile.

she did have some left over mcdicks in the fridge though. deciding against it, she walked back over to wyatt.

he looked over at her and asked, "what are the plans stan?"

"well i was thinking.."

and as she starting rambling on about what she wanted to do that day, wyatt stared at her, smiling.

he didn't pick up a single thing she said, but he enjoyed watching how excited she got as she talked.

her face would light up at something, and her eyebrows would furrow at another.

just watching her felt like a daydream. and he would love to have the dream over and over.

she wasn't his sal anymore. no, that has been long gone. and something had changed it.

with a broken heart and some words from her, wyatt came to a realization.

he was completely and utterly infatuated with liberty.

all rights reserved @aestheticallynotme