t e n

"you guys look like you've been dating for years! how can you not like him like that?" liberty rolled her eyes as abby interrogated her, again.

luckily, wyatt couldn't hear them because abby had dragged liberty out of her apartment. only to end up at abby's apartment.

"i just don't! okay? he's my sal and that's it." liberty dismissed her.

"what the fuck is a 'sal'?" abby put her fingers up and did the finger bend thing on the word sal.

"i was talking to him about how there should be a word for a platonic crush. we decided to make up a word, and even though 'sal' is a name, it's an anagram for platonic crush.

"wyatt suggested it and now we're each others sal," she explained.

"there's no way you guys don't have feelings for each other." abby shook her head.

"a guy and a girl can be friends with no romantic feelings involved. why can't you get that through your non-existent brain?" liberty was getting tired of this conversation.

"because my brain is non-existent, duh." abby laughed.

it's true that a guy and a girl could be friends with no romantic feelings involved. liberty and wyatt were living proof of that.

almost the exact same conversation went down between wyatt and finn.

"she's hot as hell. how can you not like her like that?" wyatt rolled his eyes, of course finn would talk about her like that.

"i just don't, finn. she's my friend and that's it!" he tried to explain to finn.

"'just a friend'." finn mocked wyatt.

"yeah, just a friend. platonic crush. we even made up a word for platonic crush. we're both agreeing on the fact that we want to be nothing more.

"we're both agreeing on the fact that we don't like each other more than that." wyatt was done with this conversation.

"there's no way you guys don't have feelings for each other," finn just wouldn't let it go.

"a girl and a guy can be friends with no romantic feelings involved. think with your brain not your dick." wyatt laughed.

"you're just jealous cause you don't have one." finn stuck his tongue out at wyatt.

"what? a two-inch dick? yeah, that's because mines big."

all rights reserved @aestheticallynotme