Richie Tozier

Unedited sorry if there's any spelling mistakes!

You closed your eyes and took a really deep breath. You looked yourself up and down in the mirror. "You look so beautiful!" Your mom covered her mouth not wanting to cry.

"I can't believe you're getting married before me!" Beverly sighed crossing her arms jokingly.

"I know!" You mumbled and fixed your dress. Smiling remembering when you and Richie pretended to get married when you were only six.

You held Richie's hands they were a little bigger than yours but not by to much. Eddie stood beside you "Thank you for coming to this wedding!" Eddie said aloud to all your stuff animals,Stanley and Bill who were in the crowd.

"Can we get to the good stuff I'll pay you extra!" Richie mumbled and Eddie keeping his eyes on you. "Yeah!" Eddie said keeping it short.

"Any objections?" He asked and no one said anything or did anything.
"Okay then, Do you Richie Tozier take Y/N Y/L/N as your wife forever!" Richie smirked "I do!" "Do you Y/N Y/L/N take Richie Tozier to be your husband forever?" You looked at your feet.

"I do!" Eddie smiled "you may now kiss the bride!" Richie pulled you close and gave you a quick peck.

"That's my best friend!" Stanley stood clapping smiling proudly. "S-Stan sit d-down let them do the r-r-r-r-rest!" He stuttered pulling Stanley down pulling Stans shirt out of his pants at the same time.

You smiled at your mom "I just Remembered my first kiss!" You covered your mouth "Huh I'm so ready for this!"

Beverly helped you out the room. You put your vail down over your face. "Here goes nothing!" You pushed open the door and met the eyes of your lover. You already felt the tears.

You started walking looking at all your family and friends. 'Is this really what you want?' You thought 'Yes Y/N stop you know this is what I want' you pushed your thoughts off and stepped up the two stairs.

Your lover pushed the vial up smiling. You didn't focus on what the guy was saying. You scanned the crowned and didn't see Richie. You knew he wouldn't come but deep down you were hoping he would.

Your fiancé didn't want you to invite him cause he thought, 'Richie would start something to ruin the wedding' you frowned and looked down.

"Any objections?" You heard, it went silent "Well t-" "I object!" You looked up and saw Richie at the door.

"Dude what are you doing?!" Your husband asked Richie. "I've come to get my love!" You smiled widely "Y/N tell him to leave!" Your Husband said angrily.

"I thought you weren't coming?" You asked "I wasn't at first but I couldn't let you get married to this douche!" He said fixing his big old glasses.

"And I know you thought of our wedding when we were younger today cause I did to!" You nodded slowly.

"Y/N Kick him Out!" Your 'Husbands' sister yelled "I can't get married to you!" You said turning to the guy who you were going to get married to.

"I have some unfinished business to do!" You added "UGH!" His sister yelled storming out of the room.
There was clapping, you looked over and saw the loser club clapping.

"Will you do the honours of marrying me!" You joked around and chuckled "I'd love to!" He smiled and pulled you into a kiss.

Even though your mom wanted today to be the day you got married she was fine with waiting a couple more years.

And it was worth it cause her daughter got to walk down the isle for good and also gave her two grandchildren.