Richie Tozier

Richie's POV
I sat in my bed with my headphones in listen to music on my Walkman, I could hear a faint knock on glass.

I took my headphones out and looked at my window, there was Y/N she looked drunk. I got up and opened the window and helped her in.

"Y/N what are you doing here?!" I asked kinda confused "I thought you were hanging out with your boyfriend and his friends!" I rolled my eyes thinking of that douche.

"Were! He's a dick I HATE HIM!" I quickly covered her mouth "My moms downstairs!" He uncovered her mouth "What'd he do?" I asked sitting her down on my bed.

"They made me drink and then he wanted to share me around like some toy!" I ball my hands into a fist, "Are you okay?" She looked down at her feet.

I saw a tear drop down onto her hands, I've never seen Y/N cry she's one of the most tough people I've ever met she's usually making fun of people for crying.

"Nobody loves me Richie!" I grabbed her hand and held it tight "That's not true!" I said rubbing my thumb over her hand.

"Then why do people treat me like I'm a piece of fucking shit!" I brushed her hair behind her ear "You're not looking hard enough you're not seeing what's in front of you!" She looked up and frowned "I must be love blind?!" She whispered making me chuckle.

"Here!" I took my glasses off and put them on her, "Woah you're really blind!" She laughed making me laugh "Yeah but I can see what's in front of me!" I whispered smiling slightly "What?"

"You! You've always been in front of me!" She sighed "So you're in front of me?" "If you want!" I shrugged putting both hands on her cheeks. "I want!" She mumbled.

We both leaned in only an inch away "Richie! Hunny? Who are you talking to?" I mumbled some swear words "Myself mom! Practicing my impressions!" .

She sighed and walked back downstairs "It's getting late you should get home!" I mumbled "Y-Yeah um I'll see you at school tomorrow!" She gave me my glasses "Of course!" We both smiled "Bye Trash mouth!"

She said before climbing out the window "Beep Beep Richie!" I sighed to myself lying back down.