Eddie Kaspbrak (REQUEST)

Y/N POV
I saw out of the corner of my eyes Eddie looking down at me as our shoulders hit, I looked up at him seeing the grin on his face.

"What?" I asked as I pushed his shoulder, "Hey!" He whined as he gently pushed mine back.

"Are you sure they're not gonna be there?" I asked him softly, "Yeah, they said they were all busy today!" He shrugged as we came across the cliff.

Hiding our relationship from the gang wasn't the best feeling in the world, they were our best friends but we didn't want the nagging and jokes to become to much for us so we've kept it in the down low for the last few months.

I gripped the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off of me, I saw as Eddie quickly covered his eyes gasping.

He looked cute all blushing, I quickly took off my pants and walked over to him, I grabbed his hand and pulled it down.

"You're such a big baby!" I joked grinning before running and jumping off the cliff, hitting the water and making a big splash.

As my head came up Eddie came crashing down splashing me on the way, I laughed as he came up right in front of me.

"The waters nice today" he muttered as my arms wrapped around his neck and his around my waist.

I liked this Eddie, he wasn't scared of everything, only germs, and he barely worried about his puffer and pills.

It was my Eddie, my own Eddie.

"You know how many germs could be in this water, risking all diseases for you!" He squeaked making me chuckle before slowly attaching our lips together.

"Hey Is That Eddie and Y/N" someone yelled, we both looked up seeing Richie and the rest of the gang.

I quickly untangled from Eddie and pushed him away, "We're y-you guys ki-kissing?" Bill shouted.

"What?" "No!" We shouted back.

"We're coming down!" Me and Eddie looked at each other.

"We don't have to tell them let's just say it was the spur of the moment and it happened and there's no romantic feelings there! We can lie and then we'll go about our day!" I said quickly.

"Y/N I think we should just tell them" I sighed softly, "You do?" He nodded.

"I want to be able to kiss you and show you off in front of people, I want them to know. Don't you?" Before I could say anything they all fell down into the water.

"So? That kiss huh?" Bev asked raising one eyebrow, "Are you guys dating?!" Richie spoke up, Eddie turned towards me and shook his head.

"No-" "Yes, we've been dating for a few months now. We wanted to tell you guys but we knew you'd nag us and make jokes and we weren't ready for that, but I realize that we should've because you guys are our best friends and we love you and each other!" Eddie smiled softly at me as I swam over to him.

"I'm sorry I made you keep it a secret" I frowned at him as he wrapped his arms around my waist again.

"It was worth it" he brought his lips to mine, we parted and looked at the gang as they still seemed shocked.

"So you're telling me, I can't get a girlfriend but Eddie the germaphobe can get Y/N one of the hottest people in school?!" Richie called out.

Everyone looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

I looked at Eddie as he looked at me, "I love you" I mouthed as he pushed some hair behind my ear.

"I love you too"

• • •

Some wholesome non sad stuff for ya;)