Jaeden Lieberher (Request)

Imagine for @miaaaaaaannn

"You think I'm pretty?"

Emma had took a walk away from her stand for a moment just to use the washroom and then she'd be back to her stand in no time.

But there was a problem.

It was crowded and she couldn't find her way back, "Excuse me!" She muttered over and over pushing through people trying to find her way.

"Watch we're your going!" A bigger guy snapped pushing her back slightly, "I-I'm so uh sorry!" She mumbled and quickly continued her way.

She pulled out her phone trying to text her mom but she had no service in the place.

She held her phone up high trying to get service but still, none.

"Oh my god what can a girl do to get some se- Oof!" She felt a pain in her butt and realized she was on the ground, "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" She looked up slowly to see Jaeden Lieberher.

She tried not to fan girl but it was hard, she had wanted to work in the same film as him so many times but just never made it.

"It's o-okay!" She stuttered reaching out to pick up her phone, she flipped it so she could see the screen and it was shattered.

"Im so sorry! I'll give you money to pay for a new one!" He said as he helped her up off the ground, "No it's fine! I've been waiting for a reason to get a new phone so here it is!" She smiled and held up her phone.

"Oh... I'm still so sorry!" He smiled slightly, "I'm trying so hard not to fanboy right now!" He muttered.

"Your a fan of me?!" She asked blushing hard, "I mean yeah, you're an amazing actor!" He exclaimed, "You are too!" She was telling the truth.

"And your also pretty." He muttered, "you think I'm pretty?" She giggled slightly, "Yeah of course!" He blushed and chuckled.

"You are too..." she thought for a second and quickly spoke again, "I meant your handsome not pretty I mean I- you're very good looking!" They both blushed and went silent.

"Well I should find my way back!" She finally broke the silence, "Oh yeah here!" He pulled out a pen and took the palm of her hand and wrote.

'577-2387 (Call me)'she smiled at her hand and nodded, "Bye for now Emma..." "Goodbye Jaeden." She smiled and turned.

She screamed a little and did a little dance but soon realized Jaeden was till staring and smiling.

"Oh ah goodbye again!" She blushed hard and looked down, "Goodbye Emma!" He smiled and she walked away.

The rest was history.

I know this sucks really bad but I tried really hard for you.