Eddie Kaspbrak

"What's wrong with liking the kiss?"

Eddie kicked the rocks under his foot as he awkwardly walked beside Y/N.
They never really talked but they were forced to hang out because Y/Ns mom was friends with Eddies.

Y/N was cool she wore all the new clothing and stabbed all the boy bands. She didn't hang out with people like the losers club she hung out with the more bigger people at school the bullies.

He kept his hands in his pocket and kept his head down. She looked down at him. He was only shorter by two feet.

"What?" He asked blushing "you usually talk my ear off about Germs!" She smiled and nudged him a bit. "Yeah!" He chuckled/Mumbled "It's all bullshit you know that right?!"

She got serious, "W-what?" He asked getting taking back "the pills I mean the puffer yeah that's all good but the rest is Bullshit!" She said crossing her arms.

"My mom says they help me!" He stopped angrily "I don't think they do!" She stepped forward also angry "Shut up!" He growled "Im aloud to give my opinion!"

She was now almost chest to chest with Eddie, "Well I don't like it!" He whispered now nervous of how close they were.

She felt her cheeks heat up feeling his body against hers. "Do you think germs are spreading right now?" He asked.

"Shut up!" She whispered. She leaned in quick and kissed him. He slowly kissed back smiling a little.

She soon remembered that her friends always walked down this street. She pulled away and stepped back.

"I s-should get going!" Eddie was confused but he let the girl run away.

^^^^^^^^^AWEEKLATER^^^^^^^

"You didn't get kissed by Y/N Y/L/N!" Richie said in disbelief "Yeah I did!" Eddie yelled putting his bike in the rack.

"Liar!" Richie yelled back. "G-guys s-stop!" Bill stuttered at the two. "Look there's Y/N if you kissed her then go talk to her!" Richie pointed at Y/N ignoring the Denbrough boy.

As soon as Eddie saw her his heart skipped a beat. Her Y/H/C hung loosely in a high pony. She wore mom jeans and her favourite band tee tied in the front.

"I will!" He stomped her way the whole club following. "Hey Y/N!" He tapped on Y/Ns shoulder. She turned around and so did her friends.

"Y/N why are these losers talking to you?" Y/Ns friends asked. "I ah baby sit the sick one!" She lied. Eddie looked hurt and she hated it.

"We don't talk in school how many times do I have to tell you!" She crossed her arms. "Now scatter!" She spat the words at the boy.

"Sorry! At least I didn't spill it about our kiss!" He snapped turning "Eddie!" She put her hands up and looked at him in disbelief.

"Can't believe this kid!" He heard her growl but he kept walking. "That didn't prove anything!" Richie sang. "Oh shut it!" Eddie growled done with Richie's shit.

Eddie stomped away from school grounds with the losers following not to far behind "Eddie c'mon it's just a girl!" Stanly said when they were close to the Barrens.

"Yeah. The first girl I've ever liked. My first kiss. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her today and she's just so cool and I just-" he shrugged and pulled his inhaler out taking a big puff.

"I don't know" he continued "Eddie!" An angry Y/N came trampling through the woods "You exposed me in front of my friends asshole!" She yelled pushing his shoulder a bit.

"Me the asshole! You acted like we never kissed you acted like I was just the kid you babysit!" She crossed her arms "Well it's embarrassing!" She yelled.

"What me talking to you?" He asked softer this time "No... Me liking the kiss!" He was confused "What's wrong with liking the kiss?" She sighed "Nothing it's just!" She stepped forward.

"People like me!" She put her hands up eyeing herself and her outfit. "Are not supposed to like people like you!" She eyed Eddie up and down.

"Says who?!" He asked annoyed "Everyone!" Richie stepped in "But I do" She admitted "Me too" He admitted.

They blushed like crazy. "Oh just kiss already!" Richie rolled his eyes. Y/N leaned down leaving a sweet kiss on Eddies lips.

"Taste like Candy canes!" He smiled licking his lips. "I like it!" He gave Y/N a wide smiled "So are you guys like dating?" Stanley asked "Y-yeah are y-y-you?" Bill asked to. "Yeah!" Eddie quickly replied grabbing her hand pulling Y/N close.

"Im dating a dork!" She chuckled kissing his cheek softly. "Indeed you are!" Richie mumbled. She was happy she and Eddie switched up the rules of school.

Nerds and populars... who knew.