Finn Wolfhard (Request)

Request for @mrsteddyduchamp

"And that's a wrap for today everyone!" The director called out after the kids finished a scene in the sewers, "Oh thank god, I can't wait to take a shower!" Tiara groaned making a face.

All the boys watched her in awe as she walked away, it'd be a bit of a fib to say the boys didn't have little kindergarten crushes on Tiara, but Finn was the only one that acted on his.

"Hey Tee!" Finn called out as he rushed to walk beside her, "Hey Finn, how did you find shooting today?" She asked sweetly, glancing from the ground to the boy and then back down at her feet.

"It was fun, I'm ready to shower though!"

They shared a chuckle before Finn spoke up again, "You wanna come back to my hotel room and maybe do a live stream?"

He scratched the back of his neck nervously, searching her face for an expression.

"Of course! After I shower I'll be right over!" She leaned over and placed a soft kiss on Finns cheek before walking off.

Leaving him surprised and flustered.

An hour passed and Finn heard a knock at his hotel door, "That must be Tiara!" He told the live stream

He jumped up and rushed over, "Hey!" Tee smiled at him when he opened the door.

"Hey, have you seen these edits people make about us? You wouldn't imagine the amount of people that actually ship us!" She chuckled pointing at her phone.

"You wanna react to them for our live?" He asked, gesturing to the propped up camera.

"Yeah for sure!" She plopped down in front of the camera, Finn sitting next to her.

"I didn't realize so many of you wanted me and Finn together!" She smirked before looking down at the edits.

Finn admired at her smiling at the edits of them, it made him think maybe she did like him back.

"Ew, this one's of me and Jack!" She fake gagged as she showed Finn the edit, his face scrunched up.

"Guys, Jacks my very best friend but he's definitely not a love interest for me!" She giggled, "Am I?" Finn asked suddenly.

"W-What?" She looked away from the phone and their eyes clicked, "A-Am I a love interest?" His voice got quite as he realized how dumb he sounded.

"Yeah, of course you are!" She shrugged like what she ha just said was nothing.

While Finn and the Fans were going absolutely crazy.

After a few more hours they decided to end the live and sit around on Finns bed, watching more edits together.

He felt butterflies every time she liked one about them or saved it.

He would catch himself slowly looking away from the phone and at the girl.

"I think the fans make us look cute together!" She shrugged innocently, "Tee, I like you a lot." He blurted out but instantly regretted it as she sat up quickly.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that Tee, maybe it was just the spark of the moment. You can leave if you want, I'll und-" she cut him off by pressing her soft lips to his.

He instantly kissed back, his hands finding her hips as hers found his head.

She finally pulled away for air, but pressed her forehead against Finn's forehead.

"You don't have to apologize Finn." She muttered.

"I've liked you since the day we started filming, I've been hinting things at you for forever hoping you'd finally notice!" She added.

A smile began to break out on the boy's face as he looked into her eyes, "So, where does this leave us?" He asked her softly.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Boyfriend and girlfriend."

Finn quickly stood, heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked curiously, "To brag to the guys!" He hollered before running out the door.

Leaving her confused, yet happy. So very happy.

• • •

This is short so I'm sorry for that but I wanted to check in on y'all and see how y'all are with all of this? I know things are being lifted lately which is good:) I hope you're all safe and happy!