Stanley Uris

"it's for the best."

Y/N's POV

I had been dating Stanley for almost a year now and it was the best but sometimes the worst thing that's happened to me.

The only con in this relationship was his dad and me having to sneak into his bedroom through his window when we wanted to hang out.

I had to stop hanging out with the losers club because his dad knew I hung around them so unless I dropped them so Stanley wouldn't have to.

I was tired of it all not being able to hang out with him like normal couples so today was the day that would break mine and his heart.

I paced back and forth waiting for Stanley to show up here at the barrens where I asked him to meet me.

"Hey Y/N!" I turned quickly to see a smiling Stan coming towards me, He kissed my cheek making me frown.

"W-What's wrong?" He asked nervously, "Stan I think it's best if we ya know end it." His mouth gapped opened as he looked at the ground.

"Why?" he asked laughing nervously, "I can't do it anymore Stan I'm in love with you but your dad it's just to much for me I'm sorry!" He sighed.

"it's for the best." I told him reaching out for his hands but he pulled them back angrily.

"Of course it is!" He spat then spun on his heels and stormed off.

I thought that maybe me and him could've been friends after this but I guess not.

I just ruined the best thing I've ever had.

I know this is really short and stupid but I felt like I need to write something because it's been so long, I've been caught up with writers block, School before summer started, and my mental illness' so like appointments for those and just dealing with them and also I thought it was best for me to take a break and have me time cause Senior year is coming in a week and a half and I'm freaking out!!! But hey I'm back :)