Bill Denbrough

"If only we could live like that forever"

Y/N looked down at her wrist watch as the boys splashed around in the water, she had to be home in half an hour to leave.

She was leaving town, her father had passed a few months ago and her mother wants to move back where family was.

Aka far away from Bill.

She had a crush on Bill for years and little did she know that he liked her back.

She put her wrist down as Bill watched her, he frowned swimming over to her, "I-I-I'm gonna mi-miss yo-you!" He stuttered and she smiled.

"I'll miss you B-B-Billy!" He blushed and looked down, he only liked it when she called him that.

If others did then it was plan out rude.

"I-I'll miss y-y-you too!" He stuttered sadly, "I should go dry and get dressed to leave, my mom will be angry if I'm late!" She explained to the boy.

She swam out and dried and got dressed, she looked down at the boys and frowned, "Hey!" She called out getting their attention.

"Get up here and say goodbye!" One by one they made their way out of the water, "I just wanted to thank you all for being my best friends for years, I couldn't have made it this long in Derry without you guys!" She pouted.

The boys said nothing, they just pulled her into a group hug, after two minutes they all let go and she felt the tear roll down her cheek.

"H-H-Hey Y/N? Can I t-tell you s-som-something?" Bill pulled her to the side, "Yeah of course!" He played with his fingers, "I-I-I've liked y-you for y-yea-years!" Y/N smiled widely and pulled a confused Bill into a hug.

"I've liked you for so long to B-B-Billy!" She pulled away and smiled before kissing him quickly.

"I wish we told each other long ago though, we could've dated!" They both frowned.

"I would've taken y-you on dates." She sighed "If only we could live like that forever" Y/N checked her watch and saw it was time to head home.

"This isn't the last Derry is seeing of me boys I'll be back!" She grinned before turning and skipping away.

• • •

Y/N opened the door to the moving truck, "Wait!" She turned to see Bill running towards her.

"Bill w-" before she could answer his lips smashed to hers, she immediately kissed back pulling him closer by his shirt.

After a minute they pulled away for air, "I love you Y/N Y/L/N!" He whispered with no stutter, "I love you too Bill Denbrough." She smiled as her mom hit the horn indicating it was time to go.

"I'll come back for you B-B-Billy." He smiled softly and stepped back as she entered the truck.

She waved Bill goodbye as they began to drive off.

She'd be back for him and they both knew that.

• • •

This is so bad sorry, I just wanted to give you guys something!