Stanley Uris

Part 2
"I'm moving on."

Stanley's POV
The last month has been hell without Y/N. She was my everything and I lost her, and probably for good.

I kept my head down as I walked through the halls not wanting to make eye contact to show people I've been crying.

I felt something hit my chest as I almost tripped over the person or thing, "I'm so so- Y/N hey." I muttered the last part looking into her eyes.

"Oh um hey!" She smiled as she pushed herself up and brushed off her light pink dress, "How've you been?" She asked acting as if nothing happened.

"How've I been?! Are you serious right now!" I snapped, "W-What'd I do?" She asked scared of my sudden outburst, "You're acting like nothing happened! You act as if I'm not hurting and like we're over each other! I don't want to act like we were never in love cause I'm still in love with you Y/N! No one else just you!"

Y/N sighed playing with the straps from her backpack, "Stanley I'm sorry." She muttered feeling bad.

"Course you are!" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Listen Stanley, I was in love with you okay? And maybe I still am but-" she took a deep breath and shook her head.

"I'm sorry, I really am, I hurt you when I told you I wouldn't. I did it anyways because I couldn't do what we were doing! Sneaking around your dad, I stopped hanging with my best friends for you and your dad alright?! I sacrificed a lot for you to make you and your dad happy!" She scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Well Stan it's my turn to be happy I get to get what I want! A relationship where I can talk to the guys dad and go to his house and hang out whenever we want! Stanley I met someone new!"

My heart shatter and I looked away from her angry face, "And I hope you will too someday." She added on softly.

"I'm moving on." She whispered before pushing past me.

I watched with tears in my eyes as she wondered into the crowd slipping away from me more and more.