Bill Denbrough Part 3

"Hello Milo Denbrough!" Bill smiled at the small baby as he picked him up out of his crib Milo placing a smile on his facing reaching for his father.

"Let's go see what Mommy and Sissy are up to Yeah?" He walked down the hallway slowly with Milo in his hands.

He turned the corner seeing Jillian and Y/N waiting by the Christmas tree for them, "There are my Christmas boys!" Y/N smiled wide reaching out for Milo as he did the same to her.

Bill took a seat on the floor next to Jillian, "Merry Christmas dad!" Jillian smiled at Bill.

"Let's start gifts!" Y/N insisted placing Milo on her lap.

They opened up their presents, and soon were done.

Y/N picked up a small box from under the Christmas tree, "Wait! Don't open that that yet!" Bill said before leaning over to Jillian and whispering things in her ear.

She nodded and Bill gave Y/N the go ahead.

She unwrapped the present and stared at the small box, Bill took it out of her hand slowly.

"Y/N Y/L/N I have been so in love with you, since we were kids. Those feelings for you never went away and they never will, I'm so happy you let me call Jillian my daughter and allowed me to start such an amazing family with you. I want to have an even bigger one with you someday, maybe even a dog whatever on you, Jillian and Milo want. So in order to do that I'd like you be able to call you my wife legally, so will you become Mrs.Y/N Denbrough?" Y/N wiped her tears and nodded speechless.

He slipped the ring onto her finger and looked up making Y/N do the same, their stood Jillian holding Milo and mistletoe.

Y/N began laughing and crying all in one as she grabbed her fiancés face and brought her lips to his.

"I've been imagining this moment since we were kids, and now that it's come true b-b-billy is jumping with joy" Bill said making her grin.

"I love you" She whispered, "and I love you guys too!" She pulled Bill and her children into a hug as she continued crying in disbelief.

And so the Denbroughs lives a happy life.

Soon getting a dog and having two other children.

• • •