Chapter 6: Amusement Park

Normani Phillips POV
"Okay, Aubrey. Alrighty, girl." I spoke as I put her in a fixed position.

Little Aubrey kept moving because she wanted to be in her fathers arm. I was currently giving her a flu shot due to the weather being cold. I had many patients that needed flu shots today and yesterday. I really ought to get my nephews an appointment also.

"Thank you, Dr. Phillips." Aubrey's father thanked me.

"No problem." I gave him a smile.

After they left, I looked at the clock and noticed that it had just hit 5:30pm. I frowned slightly knowing where I was going next. I got ready and put on my black Fernanda Fur coat from Fashion Nova. I'm in love with this coat. Especially because it is near to winter time and it is really warm when ever it's cold.

"Traci, I'm heading out." I tell her.

"Oh, I'll see you later and tell Harmony that I said hi." She put on a smile.

"Thanks, I will." I said before walking towards the exit.

I sighed before walking to my car. I pulled out my phone to check a message that I had been sent. It was from Tion and I instantly smiled feeling some type of sensation rush through me.

Tion: I'll pick you up tomorrow x - 6:03pm

Me: Sure. Where are we going? - 6:03pm

Tion: Restaurant, is that cool? - 6:04pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes a little not wanting to go to a restaurant. I'll agree to go though.

Me: Yeah, that's cool. - 6:05pm

Tion: I'll pick you up at 5:30pm because I've got something to do afterwards. - 6:06pm

Me: Cool. - 6:06pm

I slid my phone back into my purse and I sighed thinking about what kind of restaurant he was going to take me to. I got into the car and pulled off as Chris Brown's Privacy played in the car. Once I finally got home, I kicked my heels off of my feet and removed my coat. I went into my bathroom and ran some warm water for me to shower. Once I was done, I wore my pyjamas and got into bed.

"I'm so fucking tired.." I spoke to myself.

I went on my laptop and began watching 2 episodes of Empire that I had missed. I think I'd probably go and chill at Nathan's house tomorrow morning before I head out with Tion. I think that going to a restaurant as a date is pretty boring and simple but it probably won't be that bad.

Angelo Sanders POV
I woke up and stretched before getting out of my bed. I looked at Bria who was fast asleep. I'd rather have my girl cook for me in the mornings than fall asleep heavily. I would do that for my girl too. After having a quick shower, I got ready so that I can leave for Nathan's house. Mario and I were gonna chill at his and play some ball. I went downstairs and Bria shortly followed afterwards.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Out.".

"Where to?" She raised her brow.

"To Nathan's." I bit into the sandwich that I had made earlier.

"When are you going to be home? I wanted us to go out." She pouted.

"I found this cool Spanish restaurant that we could go to." She bit down on her lip and held my hand.

"Imma be back around 4. We could leave for 6." I tell her.

"Great. I'll be in the house all day, cleaning." She walked off.

"I'll see you later." I told her.