Chapter 11: Black Ink Crew

Normani Phillips POV
I sat on Nathan's couch and crossed my legs together whilst eating a whole bowl of ice cream. I sighed a little thinking about Tion. I have a feeling that he's crazy. I saw him last week whilst shopping with Traci. He stalked me and just smiled when I told him to stop. Then yesterday, I got flowers delivered to my home. A lot of flowers, I'm not even kidding. I feel like this whole thing just got out of hand.

"Who broke your heart?" Nathan walked into the living room with Angelo and Bria behind him.

"Nobody...Just thinking." I shrugged.

"Damn, I can't wait for Spain." Bria smiled at Angelo.

"Yeah." He nodded his head.

"I heard about Tion sending you a bunch of flowers." Nathan sniggered.

"Shut up. That guy is delusional, I'm telling you." I gave him a cold glare.

"Ew..." He looked away feeling uncomfortable.

"He's been stalking me and it's weird. He needs to understand the fact that we're not together anymore. I didn't cry my eyes out when he had a girlfriend whilst he was gone." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, forget about Tion. How about we put on a movie or something to get him out of your mind?" Angelo suggested.

"Yeah, good idea. Where's Traci? Isn't she coming?" I looked at my brother.

"Yeah, she should be over." He looked down at his phone.

"Hold up, I'm just gonna take this call." He walked off.

"So, you still down for New Years?" I asked Angelo but he gave me a look.

"What's going on?" Bria questioned.

"Oh, nothing. We were going to spend time over at Normani's." He lied and I shook my head.

"I thought we were gonna spend time together?" She raised her brows.

"I thought we were going out?" I folded my arms.

"Going out? Where?" Bria looked at me.

"We agreed on going out together. Me, Traci, Nathan and Angelo." I explained to Bria.

"And y'all weren't gonna tell me anything?" She looked at Angelo.

"I—" Angelo began to speak.

"So you expect me to spend New Years alone?" She folded her arms.

"I was gonna—.".

"Just leave it." She got up and exited the living room.

"What's the matter with her?" I raised my brows.

"I gave you a look." He smacked his teeth.

"It's not my business. Next time you should tell your girlfriend what you do with your friends." I shrugged.

"Ha, the life of being single is the best." I grinned showing my teeth as he threw a pillow at me.

Angelo Sanders POV
I knocked on Normani's door waiting for her to answer. She took quite some time. Then, some guy opened the door and stepped out.

"Is Normani home?" I asked assuming he was a cousin.

"Yeah, she's here." He nodded his head.

"Where's Normani?" I walked into the living room.

"Angelo?" She looked up from her computer.

"Wassup?" I pulled her into a hug.

"That your cousin?" I mumbled.