Chapter 13: Hasta La Vista, Baby!

Normani Phillips POV
"Wooo!" I walked with one arm in the air and the other pulling my suitcase.

"A bitch has just touched Spain, y'all!" Traci stopped and shook her ass but Nathan took her hand and shook his head.

"What?" She mugged him.

"You cool?" I looked at Bria.

She slowly nodded her head and looked to the side. We all stopped at the front door and Nathan unlocked the door to our villa. We all entered the house and sat down on the couch. Everybody was here. Even the girl that Mario had brought. Her name is Lana and she's a pretty girl. She's really cool too. I glanced towards Angelo who was feeling down. He hasn't said a word yet.

"How about we go out and have a look at Spain?" Lana asked Mario.

"Anything you want, baby." He stood up and winked at Nathan who just laughed.

"I'm so tired." Bria looked at me.

"Me too. I cannot be on a plane sitting next to an old annoying lady ever again." I shook my head.

"No offence to old people." I added.

"I'm hungry. I want food, Nathan." Traci traced over his arm tattoo.

"I don't know where to buy food.".

"Nigga, you've got a fucking phone. Come on, let's go. Bria, you tagging along?" Traci placed her hand on her hips.

"Yeah, I'll come." She got up and the three of them left out.

I sighed kicking my legs, minding my own business. I glanced at Angelo who was looking down at his phone. I went to the sliding door and looked out to find a beach behind the house. It was a beautiful sunny day out here. They said it'll be cold but it didn't feel cold. Maybe because we're in the islands. I was currently wearing a dress but I wanted to change out of that. I went into the guest room, pulling my suitcase. I locked the door behind me and crouched down to the floor. I pulled out a bikini and a pink opaque dress that went little above me knees. I changed into that and slipped my feet into my flip flops.

"I'm heading to the beach, I'll be back soon." I folded my arms.

"What?" I furrowed my brows.

"Have I got a stain?" I looked down at my outfit.

"Nothing." He muttered.

"You gonna stay by yourself?" I watched him walk to the fridge.

"Yeah.".

"I don't like seeing people upset. I'll stay with you." I dragged my feet to where he was.

I sat on the counter and watched how he sadly poured himself a drink. I crossed my leg over the other and watched him drink the orange juice. He made a face and put the glass down.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I imitated his voice.

"Has Bria said anything?" He asked.

"Why you asking me?" I shrugged.

"Because...She talks to you." He smacked his teeth.

"Don't smack your teeth at me." I raised a brow.

"Shut up, Normani." He walked off.

"No, she hasn't told me anything." I shook my head.

"Why did you think she cheated, Angelo?" I walked in front of him but he looked the other way.

"Come on, take a seat here. Therapy session time." I sighed and sat down myself.

"Come on, talk." I looked at him.