Chapter 14: Kiss Kiss Kiss

Nathan Phillips POV
"Morning." I kissed Traci's forehead.

"Morning." Her eyes remained shut.

"You look beautiful." I smiled.

"Shut up." She got out of bed.

"What wrong?" I followed behind her.

"You know I hate seeing my baby upset." I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Shut the fuck up." She frowned.

"The fuck did I do now?" I instantly removed my arms from her waist.

"I'm sorry." She sighed.

"I'm on my reds." She looked up at me.

"And you tend to be moody." I said remembering.

"I'll try not to be moody." She said walking away from me.

I watched her walk towards the sink so that she could begin brushing her teeth. After taking care of my hygiene, I jogged down the stairs and joined the table. I wasn't able to make breakfast again due to us arriving home late last night.

"Where Lana at?" I questioned Mario.

"She's gone." He muttered.

"She's gone?" Angelo laughed.

"Where my $300 at, sir?" Angelo put his hand out.

"Why did she leave?" Bria asked.

"She caught me on the phone to one of my ex's." He rubbed his hand on his arm.

"Why were you even talking to your ex?" Normani commented.

"She texted me first and I was answering her question but she caught me." He shrugged.

"I can't even deal wit' y'all..." I chuckled whilst walking off as Traci trailed behind.

Normani Phillips POV
"What are you going to cook today?" Angelo asked many question since we've left the house.

"What are you even doing here?" I rolled my eyes and smacked my teeth as we made our way through an alleyway as a short cut.

"What did you just say?" He stopped me and pinned me against the wall.

I looked into his eyes and got shook by the way his facial expressions were. He looked angry and I wanted to piss on myself. There was nobody here but the both of us. Even though he's a really good friend, anything go down, just like that. He leaned in and laughed really hard letting me go.

"The fuck...?" I muttered.

"You should've seen your face!" He yelled and held his stomach after bending forwards.

"You fucking scared me, Angelo!" I frowned wanting to cry like a little girl.

"You was breathing so hard and shit!" He laughed hysterically.

"Fuck you!" I looked away.

"I was really going to kick yo' ass in the balls and run." I folded my arms and he placed his arms around my shoulder.

I took in his cologne that he wore today and inhaled it. I wasn't listening to what he was talking to me about but was staring at him the whole time. Having a fade really suited him, I'd just realised it.

"So, what are you making for dinner?" He asked.

"I don't know. I was thinking of making Mac and Cheese?" I shrugged.