Chapter 1-dear lucifer

Many people think that the devil is responsible for all their sins, the one who tempts them into doing the wrong thing. The truth is you humans are the one responsible for what you do, we just punish and give the evil what they deserve. When i say we I'm talking about my brother; the devil himself, the prince of hell, the dark lord, ect... i know would you have ever guest the devil had a sister? Well guess what he does, and now Sabrina bloody Morningstar has come out to play and it's going to be fantastic.

The loud screams broke through the cold stone walls. Mass wave of heat rushed through my black hair. The alarming sounds of the gates being closed frightened people around me. The sounds of my mother screaming gave me great joy. Hearing as the chains that bound me to the stone walls rattled when i moved. The many small cuts in my shirt, the many specks of dirt all over me. Looking down at the blood and dirt on the floor, i watched as the sweat from the last torment fell down my cheek, curving my chin and slowly hitting the floor. my dear demon mazakinee is the one responsible for punishing me ever since me and Lucifer rebelled against him, but instead of Lucifer being punished every day he got the job of being the devil. The king of hell. While me his little sister was put in a cell just like our mother to be tortured.