Chapter 13- oh detective!

The doors opened. The bright lights of the club shinned bright. Nobody stood in the room besides Lucifer and a man. The man had short spikes hair that was black like a ravens feathers. He had a sharp jaw and blue eyes like orbs. He had broad shoulders and bulging muscles that seemed like you could see the veins.

Lucifer had his hands placed on his temples as his head placed in the palm of his other hand. Walking slowly down the cascading steps the mans eyes shifted to me.

"Whoa." Slipped out of his mouth as it was left wide open.

Lucifer's head lifted from his hands turning to face me. Approaching the bar I grabbed a drink and pouring Lucifer another. My eyes stayed glued on the mans features.

"Who is this beautiful woman standing before me?" The man questioned making me glare. Lucifer looked at me then back and him then at me again.

"Oh bloody- luke this is my sister." He said in disgust looking at Luke with dead eyes.

"Hi Luke I'm Sabrina." I said narrowing my eyes while slightly bitting my lip. A smile crept to the side of my lips as I stared at him. Gulping down my drink Luke's eyes stayed glued on me.

Walking over to the leather couches across the bar I sat down texting on my phone. I could faintly hear Lucifer talking about some business deal when my name came into the mix. Looking up quickly my eyes were glued onto Lucifer. He stood up tugging on his suit jacket fixing it. Lucifer sat down next to me stroking my arm.

"Dear sister. I need you to go on a date with Mr Luke." He said with a smile.

"What why?" I said slapping his hand off my arm.
"It's for the detective. She's working o. The case and I need you to find out what he's doing and the detective will do the rest." He suggested looking me dead in the eye.

"Fine..... when?" I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Right now, and sis use your 'persuasion' if you must." He smirked giving me a wink. I could tell is he was talking about my gift or sex with the guy. Standing up I tugged the bottom of my dress and stood up.

"Will do." I said as a devilish smile began creeping up on my lips.

"Shall we go." I suggested holding my hand out for Luke to take. He stood up finishing his drink and grabbed my hand. "We shall" luke smirked putting his hand around my waist.

Luke drove us to a fancy restaurant not far from the club. It was bright which made it look like gold and glowing lights fell from the sides lighting up the street it was on. Palm trees and guards stood at the entrance. We approved the building when I saw Luke slip the guard some money to let us in. Luke's hands stayed glued to my waist as his grip began gettin tighter and tighter with every step. We sat down at a table on a balcony. There were candles and roses sitting on it.

"So what's your deal with my brother?" I questioned sipping the champagne sitting on the table.

"Oh sweetheart don't worry your pretty little head about it." He said with a gross smirk. His arrogance discussed me. The whole night he talked about his riches and how sexy he was, it kinda reminded me of Lucifer which discussed me. Getting a little impatient I began looking him In the eyes. An Erie screeching sound began playing in our ears.

"What are you selling, hmm come on you can tell me I won't bite." I smirked. The devilish grin stayed glued on my face as I began looking harder into his eyes.

"I-I-I um..." he hesitated. I could tell he wanted to tell me but couldn't. He's a complicated one.

"Come on I know you want too." I devilishly said grabbing his hand.

"I-I-I sell floka down by the south la peer." He blurted. He held his breath not believing what he just said. Sitting back I gulped down my drink and stood up. Grabbing him my the caller I dangled him over the balcony. I felt him clawing at my wrist trying to hold on for dear life.

"Have you killed someone and got away with it?" I questioned loosening my grin just a little to scare him.

"Yes!yes! Her name was Lexie Hamilton. I killed her for her to keep her mouth shut. She was going to spill on me with the police! Oh god please don't drop me!" He screamed. Placing him back on the balcony I brushed my hands and looked up.

"LAPD your under arrest for the murder of Lexie Hamilton." Chloe yelled cuffing him.
"Thank you!" She pleaded picking the man up from the floor. Nodding I look to the side, My eyes caught onto a man. He had short brown hair and a brown leather jacket on. Walking closer to him I was fascinated by him. His badge said Detective Espinoza.

"Hi detective, I could really use a drinking buddy care to join me." I flirted rubbing his arm. He looked in shock and was taken back.

"S-su-re." I shyly said looking at me with a smile. Giving him the same and friendly smile me and him headed to a bar down the road. We talked, we flirted, he drove me to my house. Standing at the door I looked at dan with Widened eyes.

Next thing I know we were I. My house. I was ripping his clothes off just craving for his skin To touch mine. Our lips smashed against one another. Our Tongues fighting for dominance.

I was left half naked and dan kissed up and down my body

I was left half naked and dan kissed up and down my body. Arching my back in pleasure my night was blissful. And when I say blissful and pleasurable I mean it was perfect.