Chapter 8

Standing up from the floor I grabbed the knife from the brace underneath my dress. "How could you!" I yelled, "why didn't you visit me Samael! You always sent maze to take care of the punishment I didn't deserve. How could you leave me like that!" I yelled at him again. My eyes turned bright red as I stared at him.

      "Sabrina I'm sorry

"Sabrina I'm sorry....." he said, cutting him off I walked closer pinning him to the wall, grabbing his collar. "You're not sorry oh but you will me lucifer!" I said as the anger and frustration finally boiled over. Pressing the knife into his shoulder small drops of blood ran down the knife. "Dammit chloe." Lucifer spat out as he rolled his eyes. I Looked to the elevator as it's ring chimed in my ears. Suddenly Lucifer grabbed the knife and pinned me to the wall.

"Sabrina please hear me out!" He spoke. The door opened and I twisted Lucifer's hand back and punched him into the face causing blood to drip out of his nose. "What could you possibly say to me luci you left me!" I yelled again punching his face again.

"Lucifer!" Chloe yelled pulling out her gun from her holster. "Chloe put the gun away, don't shoot!" Luci said holding his hand towards her. Grabbing the knife from the floor I held it up into a battle stance as I stared face to face with my brother.
"Sabrina! Please I'm sorry..... father told me to!" He said looking at me. Slowly putting the knife down confusion hit,

"What? Father did what?!" I yelled dropping the knife to the floor. "Father made you not visit me leaving me in complete hell!" I said falling to my knees.