Chapter 14

The blinding feeling of the sun forced me to waken. I was sadden by the thought of father crept into my mind. Snapping out of the rage before it consumed me I felt a hand wrapped around my waist.

The smell of pine filled my nose making me smile. Turning my body I found the man from last night laying beside me. His cop attire laid across the room scattered with mine. Replaying the images of last nights events I let out a small chuckle. Running my fingers up and down his neck I began waking up.

"Good morning detective." I grinned bitting my lip. A groan escaped his lips before his eyes opened. Quickly getting up I took the sheet with me covering my naked body.

"Good morning." He smiled looking me in the eyes as I was getting dressed. Smiling at him I slipped on a black jumpsuit and my shoes.

"You should get dressed, your detective duties are calling literally." I suggested handing him his phone. He quickly got up and began getting dressed.

Before he ran out of the door I stopped him making his gaze shift to me. Kissing him on his lips for a few minutes I felt him run his fingers through my hair.

"I have to go." He muttered releasing the kiss.

"Fine...." I groaned letting him walk out the door. Finishing getting ready I began texting lucifer telling him I would be at the club drinking his alcohol for the favor I did him last night

~~~~~~~~~~
Lucifer's POV;

I was sitting in a chair at Chloe's desk with my feet propped up on top of her desk. Chloe was going on and on about some case and I just sat there eating my chips and Nutella.

"Why does he give you an easy time but he has to be a hard ass on me?" Chloe wined. Looking at her in utter 'shock' I chuckled as she makes a little crinkle between her eyebrows. It was cute.

"Well decker-"

"Hey dan!" Chloe's exclaimed cutting me off. Jerking my head to the side detective douche began walking I got the room. He seemed odly cheery.

"What's with the smile dan?" Chloe pestered, walking next to me.

"Nothing I met this girl last night and she's amazing, and-"

"Real good in the sack hmm?" I smirked cutting him off. He looked at me and nodded. Chloe looked in shock but was happy at the same time.

   Not really caring anymore I asked Chloe Shall we go work on the case but she insisted that I go with dan to the crime scene

"Luci-Dan is on the go." I chuckled grabbing the keys to my car. Dan sat at the passengers seat when I started the car.

"Where we going?" He questioned. Looking at him with a stern look I finally answered him.

"Lux I got to make sure she isn't drinking all my liquor." I grinned keeping my eyes glued to the road. I could see the confusion on his face. Not caring I might add we headed straight for Lux.

~~~~~~~~~
Sabrina's POV;

Dancing with a glass cup plastered on my hand I took another sip from the constants of the expensive drinks. I was drinking all his fine liquor at least a cup of each when I heard the doors open and close meaning Lucifer had came into the club.

"Hey brother what's more tasty, fireball or vodka?" I questioned.

"Fireball..." luci answered. I could hear the footsteps of Lucifer walking down the steps. Something was off I could hear a potter-patter each time lucifer stepped. Turning my head to face Lucifer my eyes caught dan.

"Dan?" I said exclaimed. Lucifer looked taken back before He had a chance to introduce us.

"Erm.... dan you know my sister?" Lucifer pestered looking at him with dead eyes.

"Wait your sister? Oh hell." Dan said loosing his grin. Dan was struggling to say something but Lucifer caught onto it before he could.

"Wait the girl from earlier you were talking about. YOU SLEPT WITH MY SISTER!" Lucifer lunged over to Dan. Before Lucifer could throw a punch everything began slowing down. Looking up I found Amenadiel standing in his funny looking robe across the room.
"Luci punching a human really?" Amenadiel protested.

"Amenadiel?" I said standing behind Lucifer. Amenadiels eyes widened. His mouth was left quivering from him trying to say something. Walking up to him I felt my anger boil over. Suddenly my black large feathered wings emerged from my back holding against his neck.

"When father banished me to hell, I swore I would get you. Instead of you helping me you were the one who took me there HOW COULD YOU!" I screamed. My wings pressed harder against his neck.

"Sis it's ok." Lucifer said grabbing my shoulder. Calming down, my wings fell back into my shoulders walking away from him.

"Your lucky I listen you lucifer not you or father. You both can Rot in hell!" I growled pointing at him. Sitting down at the bar grabbing a full glass of whiskey I heard Amenadiel call lucifer over. Amenadiel was never good at whispering or keeping a secret.

"Sabrina needs to go back to hell, father wouldn't be happy about this." He muttered into Lucifer's ear.

"Me and Sabrina are tired of playing a part in father's play. She doesn't want to go back to hell and she won't." Lucifer murmured to Amenadiel.

"You know you both aren't good at whispering right." I sneered looking at Amenadiel sharply. I could tell by the look that stood on his face. Lucifer walked away back over to dan standing by the staircase. I began slowly walking over to Amenadiel. I looked at him with such rage and hatred that I was glad to be away from him.

"You wanna know how bad it feels being your little sister is? When I asked you to keep my secret of what was done to be you ratted me out to father, and the person that I trusted the great worrier of Heaven couldn't even save his own sister. You let father do this to me and you didn't care. That's what hurt me the most 'brother'" I growled walking over to dan. I could feel the tension growing by the second. Amenadiels wings grew from his back and he disappeared. Hopefully for good. In a matter of seconds time went back to normal. Dan was squinting before realizing Lucifer had been sitting at the bar after he was just standing right in front of him. He looked around dazed and confused.