Chapter 11

The stench of beer and sweat stained my nose. Walking in disgust I sat down at the bar, taking my hair down from its high ponytail.
"What will it be little lady?" The bartender asked politely.
"I'll have a vodka cranberry and my dear friend maxwells Callahan por favor." I said with a grin on my face.
He looked shocked, quickly he made my drink and walked to the back room assuming to get max. Waiting in my seat I tapped my fingers on the table sipping my drink. A sudden tap made me stop.

"Sabrina wasn't expecting you now what can I do for my old friend." Max said acting all innocent.
Smirking with the glass pressed softly on my lips I downed the rest of the drink. Saying the cold crystal glass on the table I stood up and turned to face max. The grin that stood on my face soon turned into Hate and rage. Grabbing max by the neck I pinned him against the wall slowly clinching my hand tighter. "Well max, I want to know why you did it hmm? WHY DID YOU KILL JAMES!" I yelled clasping this throat even tighter. "I.....I don't know-wh-what your talking about?" He said gasping for air.
"Now now max you know me I hate liars and exspessaly liars who killed my friend. Now max tell me what did you desire hmm?"
He looked at me his eyes began to widen as I stared into his eyes. "I-I- I wanted that little basted to pay for what he did to my little sister." He spat out.
"Sabrina stop! Put him down!" Chloe yelled cocking her gun from behind me.

"Chloe you don't understand, HE KILLED MY FRIEND!" My eyes met Chloe's. The squirming Of max in my hand made me want to kill him. Max began scratching my arm tryin to get me to let go but my gaze still was on Chloe. Suddenly Lucifer emerged from behind Chloe. "Sister please." He pleaded.
Lucifer began walking closer to me putting his hand up. "I'm all for punishment and he deserves it but you won't be able to live with yourself if you kill him Sabrina." Luci said.
Quickly grabbing the knife from my pocket I held it up to Lucifer's neck. "Luci I'm warning you, get back." My eyes narrowed at Luci trying to shake the feeling of guilt all I could think about was Lucifer staring at me. I felt Luci grab my hand telling me it will be alright, my hands loosed from the knife and Max's neck.
Max dropped to the floor. His loud gasps for air filled my ears. Grabbing onto Lucifer's suit jacket I shoved my face into his chest. Tears began rolling down my face as I buried it into Lucifer's chest. Lucid hand stroked the back of my head. "Everything is going to be fine." He said.
A few hours had passed and I found myself asleep on luci's couch. I could hear Lucifer talking to Chloe as I slept. Falling into a deep sleep i began to drift into nothing.

Lucifer's POV;
"You know she's a lot like you lucifer." Decker said.
Turning to look at her she had a smile on her face.
"I guess she is." I said. My gaze shifted to Sabrina asleep on the couch.
"Ima head home Trixie is going to want to know where I am. Lucifer take care of her she is your sister." Chloe stated as she walked to the elevator.
Grabbing a drink from my bar I sat down at the piano and watched as Sabrina slept. I hadn't seen my sister for eons and I tend on making her happy and change what father done to me and her. I fell asleep that night with a smile on my face.